Robben

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
All the people asking why we didnt sign Robben as a part of the Ronaldo deal if he really wanted?

Well the reason is because obviously Robben was not out first chooice target when we sold Ronaldo and we had plenty to time to sign other players.

But now that we have failed to sign the other big players,Robben may be on the radar.
100% accurate.

Dyslexic Untied

I`ve said it before, I will not be holding my cock in if Robben signs.

cnut he is, but he is a fast dribbling winger of a cnut.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I`ve said it before, I will not be holding my cock in if Robben signs.

cnut he is, but he is a fast dribbling winger of a cnut.
Two cnuts and one cock, sound like a proper menage-a-trois that.

:)

twitter thread suggester
He's twice the winger of anyone we currently have in the squad.

He might be selfish and have worse decision making than a lemming, but he makes stuff happen pretty much every time he has the ball, and I have always loved watching him play.

Won't happen though, and I have a feeling Obertan is going to surprise quite a few people, so I'm fine with us not overcrowding the wings.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Two more...:

Old bastard.
People have said that for five years now.

Robben is still not twice the winger Giggs is, despite Giggs being an old bastard!

I am delighted that United still have players considerable older than me :D

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
People say that but as time goes by I have to disagree. If we put him in the Ronaldo deal, they would estimate his value at 25+ million which would eat into the 80million

If we are interested, which is a big IF, we've taken a risk by playing a waiting game knowing Madrid are despirate to sell. This pushes the price down..

But for now it's just speculation
intresting, a good post that is

redwhiteblack

i'd take him in a flash.

PL proven
would flourish at a club who plays free flowing football
naturally left footed
runs at players and beats them with alarming regularity
still only 25 (lots of people forget this)
point to prove

yes please.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
So basically every RM player who played shite against pool last season is a bad ? Higuain now Robben ? I see where this is leading.
No you don't.:D

Robben met Liverpool at the apex of his form last season and went out with a wimper. To put it mildly. I'm used to seeing him fold against uncompromising and organised fullbacks. His last FA Cup appearance in England was another example of this.

Fair enough on Giggs as they both can beat fullbacks with ease, though I still think they play in different positions.
Nah. Left wing is left wing attacking wise. Even in a 4-3-3.

Dyslexic Untied

22 words:

I must have imagined Giggs playing on the wing a few yards away from me a week and a half ago then...
Completely besides the point, but when I first looked at that sentence it didn`t look like 22 words. More like ten. And yes, I counted them afterwards.

Keano1999

I would still take him but if the rumors are true then it says a lot about what Ferguson thinks of Tosic.

redwhiteblack

I would still take him but if the rumors are true then it says a lot about what Ferguson thinks of Tosic.
says more about what SAF thinks of Nani!

though i for one, would be very happy to have Valencia/Nani on the right and Robben/Park/Tosic on the left, Nani's right footed afterall.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
says more about what SAF thinks of Nani!

though i for one, would be very happy to have Valencia/Nani on the right and Robben/Park/Tosic on the left, Nani's right footed afterall.
I feel Nani-Robben on the flanks would be far more dangerous. But possibly a defensive liability.

I still can't see us signing him or any one else for that matter.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
It seems caftards are getting all hyped up as we did with Benzema and recently with Aguero...

AttackingFlair

When he plays like this, he is devastating. I remember this game, although he should've scored he got one assist and put two on a plate for his team mates who somehow missed. Those opportunities won't be recorded as "assists" because of his team mates poor finishing but it just goes to show how dangerous Robben can be. Plus, if he came here he would be managed by Fergie and weaknesses in his game etc would be ironed out probably. Doubt we'll sign him, but it would be a good move if we did, imo.

.J4Me$.

Good player, probably wont happen though as fergie has said no more signings,
the cnut will probably go to shitty as he fit in well with the other cnuts, and i would like to see Nani get his chance as he hasnt been playing too bad.

Crerand Legend

Good player, probably wont happen though as fergie has said no more signings,
the cnut will probably go to shitty as he fit in well with the other cnuts, and i would like to see Nani get his chance as he hasnt been playing too bad.
You are probably talking the most sense on here

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
If we sign him, i'd be delighted, cause he is a fantastically talented player, and would be one capable of providing the magic that I believe we are kinda missing having lost Ronaldo.

Robben would improve our team.

However, there are two issues I would have with him signing.

1. Nani. I think he should be given one last season to prove himself - and he needs to be given a decent run in the team to do that. If we signed Robben, his chances of starting often would be diminished. Nani has impressed me in pre-season, and in the games he has played competitively this season. He hasn't been amazing, but he has been very good, and showing great promise and better decision making on the ball.
2. I really do think we should be looking at the central midfield area before looking to the wing again.

So, I would be delighted if we signed him, cause he is a very talented player, but I wouldn't be too upset if we decided to give Nani a proper go. Also, Ljajic should be coming in January, and he is another promising and skillfull player.

AttackingFlair

Nah.

Both players Nani and Robben can play left and right. Robben played mostly right last season.