6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Some were saying during Stoke game he's not clinical enough. :lol: Feck me.

We haven't had such a lethal striker in every ball since RVP.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
How can people say he isn't a good footballer is beyond me. He is superb player.

barmyarmy

But we might have lost out on goals from Rashford and Martial.

The kids are alright.
Nothing against the kids i was just pointing out had we crossed more he would easily be 4-5 goals more than this....Great times ahead for us

Aza Boy

When Kane scored against the mighty APOEL of Cyprus, his fanboys bragged that he is a world class striker, the best in EPL bla bla bla. He maximizes his limited skills bla bla bla.

Now, Lukaku is scoring 2 against CSKA of Russia.

Fact : CSKA > APOEL, Russia > Cyprus.

So can we, MU fans also bragged that Romelu Lukaku is a WC Striker also ?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
When Kane scored against the mighty APOEL of Cyprus, his fanboys bragged that he is a world class striker, the best in EPL bla bla bla. He maximizes his limited skills bla bla bla.

Why bother?

Aza Boy

He has looked rather tired this second half and lost the ball a fair bit.
He played against 2-3 backs. Most of them try to use a physicality against him (course it wont work, hahahaha).

Need to be taken off. Plan to triple captain him for this GW....hahahaha

RonW

I love Lukaku, but I think the reason why people rate Kane higher is that he plays for Spurs and Lukaku played for Everton who are pretty much a mid table team. I'm sure Lukaku will score 40+ goals this season easily at this rate.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He pretty much killed this game for us. By putting his mark on the game early he took all the wind out of their sales. Shame he didn't get his hat trick.

Stacks

Think its' time we start calling him world class. I know some say he's not the finished product yet but like Kane, he's too good a goal-scorer to be labeled anything other than that.
nah. I firmly believe he would look awkard and out of place in a best 11
How can people say he isn't a good footballer is beyond me. He is superb player.
This woeful 1st touch that sets up counters and non existent link up play seems to way off the mark. Either we are playing to his strengths and bypassing his weaknesses or he is playing smarter with more concentration. His pass success is higher than Kane's and has had lessbad touches than Morata.

RonaldoVII

Predatory in the box tonight but thought his overall play wasn't his best; his touch and hold up was lacking at times. Still, what a start to his United career. Scoring for fun and long may it last.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Annoyed he didn't get the hat-rick that he deserved. Monster.

Gbenger

He played a very good pass to Martial earlier on in the game. It was a pass Pogba would've been proud of.

He's a decent enough footballer for me and a terrific goal scorer. Great player!

Devil may care

I gave him MOTM, the pass for Martial that led to his first goal was brilliant both in vision and in weight, and he bagged another 2 tonight, just wish that volley had gone in to complete the hat-trick.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pity he did not bag the hat-trick. I would have subbed him late on to save him for the weekend.

Ban

Dont remember the name of the poster who claimed Lukaku is a poor footballer. But my advice to the guy is to watch again the pass Lukaku made to Martial before he scored his 1st goal. Poor footballers don't make passes like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.