Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

Aguero > Kane > Lukaku > Morata

Hopefully by the end of this season Lukaku will be on the same level as Kane/fingers crossed higher with some very unlikely CL success.

Shark

@NotShark
Kane gets all the plaudits, but this guy is silently doing the business just as well.

IrishRedDevil

What a signing! An absolute bargain at £75m.

There was never any doubt and he can get even better, that's the most exciting thing. He's hungry to develop.

vodrake

Can't wait for the explanations later about how scoring all these goals still doesn't mean he's actually any good

OneUnited24

10 goals and we're not even in October. Could he hit 40?
I hope so! Hes answering all the questions asked for him so far.

The thing i like about him is his confidence. With some strikers if they have a goal drought you wonder what it will do to them. Not with Lukaku

cyberman

If he scores with his left foot before half time hell have the real perfect hatrick

Kapardin

Think its' time we start calling him world class. I know some say he's not the finished product yet but like Kane, he's too good a goal-scorer to be labeled anything other than that.

Skills

Snitch
Nah, he's bound to hit a dry patch at some point as most strikers do. Don't be greedy. :lol:
I think he's also bound to go on a glut of goals soon too eventually. So far he's dealing in singles mostly, he's gonna start banging in a few hat tricks before the end of the season.

barmyarmy

Had we signed perisic he would already be on 15 goals. Turning out to be a wonderful signing

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Will be interesting to see how he does in the Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea games we have coming up given the criticism he's received in the past for his performances in big games but so far he's exceeded expectations. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.