6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

He has to use his brains and leave the attacking line from time to time to come into the game.
Hehas been waiting for the long ball for at least 85 minutes.
He'll lose all his qualities if he leaves the forward line. He's not Zlatan-esque.

He must be up there with the defenders.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Good stat considering his paucity is known against top sides, but also aginst the bottom sides too.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Perfect game for him to get back in the stride.

Think big Rom will net one or two today.

Huddersfield 2:1 Man Utd

ManUtd1999

He was scoring one goal per game before the break. But now he has no service, and I really feel for him. Had to go back few times today to start an attack.

Home&Away

Absolutely trash when he has to work by himself. Needs to be replaced by rashford who can work better individually.

AndyJ1985

Put him in the City or Spurs team and he'd score 30+ a season every season. Until we replace wasters like Lingard, Mkhitaryan, and Mata, and add some quality wide players, our attack is always going to struggle. Even Messi and Ronaldo would struggle to score consistently playing in our team. Half the time we can't even string a few passes together ffs. Lukaku is feeding on scraps.

ReallyUSA

Apart from his strength I dont know what specials he has to offer. Give him chances and he scores but at times it is not as simple.
I think its the whole no service, our best player is out thing that's hindering him.

Denis79

I can't shake the feeling that I was right about this guy. He's a rubbish footballer on the ball and I don't know if it's good enough.
We are not producing anything for him to work with tbh.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You don’t get that goal from Zlatan that’s for sure.

Plato

Quality decision not letting that go out so someone could put in a crap corner.

lawliet354

Lukaku out wide when Ibra comes back!

In the last two games he has put in the best two crosses.
That sounds perfectly viable tbh, I'm sure Lukaku is a better right winger than mata/mkhi/lingard, at least he can hold the ball properly and put a decent cross instead of passing sideways

Bojan11

Why not try a bit of 4-4-2 with him and Rashford or Ibra, while he has the license to move wide from a central area if the space in the center is too packed.
I would have preferred 4-4-2 rather than Lingard as the number 10.

Raw

Before the break he had at least 3 players around him, now he's all on his own. It's hard to fault him for being so isolated but of course he isn't completely blameless.

Nice cross though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's no surprise he suffers when the rest of the team are crap. A lot of strikers will. My stream was awful so could be wrong, but he looked like the only one trying towards the end.

Devil may care

He did well to get that cross in but he was poor today overall, he's so loose technically that he doesn't offer a lot of assisitance to build off when in possession.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He got sick of the shower of shite behind him and decided to create a goal for himself. I can't believe that our best winger is actually our striker.

el3mel

Good cross but was pretty poor.

Something is wrong. He looks so lazy and not as energetic as he was before the break.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Held the ball up well and his cross was the best cross we've delivered for ages.

No one runs off him though. Rashford did a bit. Mkhi, Lingard, Mata all just occupy central spaces and don't look to run in behind.

He wasn't without fault, but I thought he was one of our better players today.

Status
Not open for further replies.