Ronaldo | Refused to come on as sub, left OT | Axed from squad for Chelsea & fined 2 weeks wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Something
Thought this deserves its own thread.

He's too much of a distraction at the moment. It doesn't matter for me if he's done at the top level or just out of form, if he can't recognize that he isn't playing well then he's way more delusional than I thought. We can't allow this background noise at a time where it looks like we're making real progress. We need him to leave as soon as possible.

Chief123

Thought this deserves its own thread.

He's too much of a distraction at the moment. It doesn't matter for me if he's done at the top level or just out of form, if he can't recognize that he isn't playing well then he's way more delusional than I thought. We can't allow this background noise at a time where it looks like we're making real progress. We need him to leave as soon as possible.
It was so unnecessary. There’s no valid excuse to bugger off like that. The quicker he’s gone the better.

Dolf

Who cares. Stop giving him attention for the wrong things. We all know he can behave like a child at times. Just ignore it.

Tarrou

the club should do everything they can to ship him out in January and bring in a replacement - even a fairly shite striker on loan who at least runs would be an upgrade

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I just can't believe it. So out of character.

Hope he's OK x

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Who cares. Stop giving him attention for the wrong things. We all know he can behave like a child at times. Just ignore it.
Mostly my opinion but I have to say the bandwagoning on here with people falling over each other to 'chase away' a club legend who is known as a bit of a prick professionally is quite embarrassing.

Schoolground behaviour

Fooza

Surprised he was able to fit through the tunnel with the ego of his.

Flexdegea

He's a drain on the club at the moment.

I've no doubt be people in to tell us otherwise.

Hopefully he gone In January

Giggs' right foot

Can't wait for him to feck off to Club Brügge in January so he can get his beloved Champions League games. Would swap him for a 41-year old Zlatan in a millisecond.

Superunknown

It's amazing how little I care about this.

It's a team game. We won today as a team because we played as a team and we fought as a team. If Ronaldo doesn't want to be part of that, then feck him. We need a team, not 20+ individuals in it for themselves.

Irrational.

Feck him off. Selfish egotistical crybaby. Everything is about him

He is absolutely toxic for our squad morale, even worse than Pogba. Should never had returned.

Bruno looked reborn without him. We should take the hit and leave him out of subsequent squads. Don’t give a toss about his reputation. Take the hit on the wages and flog him off in Jan. After such a promising display this is the last thing we need.

Goodbye.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Headlines is about Ronaldo and not our fantastic performance

Even the most fanatic fanboys much be pissed at him tonight?

krazyrobus

Who cares, we put in a great performance, let him go sulk in the corner. Someone give him a bottle with a nipple.

Godfather

Always has to make it about himself doesn't he. His performances do not warrant that childish drama. feck him off in January and get us a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.