Ronaldo | Refused to come on as sub, left OT | Axed from squad for Chelsea & fined 2 weeks wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
We're really missing him :( (joking, obviously)

evil_geko

Where is the "we wouldn't have lost with Ronaldo in team" squad.

EDIT: Where is the "we wouldn't have almost lost with Ronaldo in team" squad. :D

Last edited:

MinGin

Deserved the axe but we needed him today.

More importantly we need a striker
In big game, the pressing pressure from him is just to off the balance of the team.
We need a striker, but not him in such big games.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Missed him today, chances being made could have done with a finisher. Especially with Rashford and Sancho both being fairly bad today.

El Jefe

I've not cared about this thread really until today. What a cnut, he would have been a good option to have today.

Red_toad

I’m very happy with todays performance to be honest, I’m just calling out people talking nonsense.
It’s not nonsense, it’s different perspectives, you don’t get to decide what people can post on the forum. His ability in the air and finishing ’could’ have been invaluable. But he behaved like a child and ruled himself out.

Abraxas

What's to say he even gets on the end of chances? He doesn't do a lot these days. An option to throw on yes but on the evidence of this season not necessarily going to produce a lot.

Dion

He is shit.
Comparing blindly across different eras is pointless. Southgate doesn't have a prime Brazil, prime France or Argentina to play against. Gernany, Italy, Spain were all going through transitions.

His relative strength in squad balance and ability has never been stronger. And yet he choked against sides that hes more than expected to beat. Its not like Sven who lost to a ridiculous Brazil side.

Not a single manager got the blessed run Southgate did. To face fecking sweden, Colombia and Croatia to get to the final of the WORLD CUP? feck me if you cant beat all those well you have to be shit.

For a different thread anyway.
You don't even need to compare across eras. There are loads of national teams currently performing below their talent level compared to England. It's hyperbolic nonsense and absolutely typical of the "everyone is either the best or the worst with no in between" attitude some people have.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You don't even need to compare across eras. There are loads of national teams currently performing below their talent level compared to England. It's hyperbolic nonsense and absolutely typical of the "everyone is either the best or the worst with no in between" attitude some people have.
Which ones? Italy won the world cup, Argentina won copa america, France won the World Cup, Germany transitioned into their new manager (who by the way already made his team look better than ours). All this happened since Southgate joined, and hes done nothing against any meaningful side and won feck all.

Il make a thread asking if anyone thinks Southgate is a shit manager and we can take the debate there. Wary of derailing this thread.

tariqo

Supports
barcelona
Roy keane always sounds cringe when he talk about Penaldo

Anyway thanks to this selfish a****hole & stupid management we don’t have a striker

once again for those talking sbout his number last year !!! If a whole team play for you only its easy to score goals against shitty teams

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It’s not nonsense, it’s different perspectives, you don’t get to decide what people can post on the forum. His ability in the air and finishing ’could’ have been invaluable. But he behaved like a child and ruled himself out.
This is what I'm most upset about. He robbed us of possibly winning because his decision resulted in him not being on the pitch today. I also think that if you need a player for the next game don't sub him at 80+ minutes. It's give and take and respect is a two way street.

DutchCruijff

I don't get how Sancho repeatedly starts - meaning we shift Rashford as a CF where he's poor - and Ronaldo is repeatedly benched after one anonymous game.

Ronaldo, once he suffers his punishment, needs to start from now on in till Martial comes back.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
ETH saying we missed him and could have done with the option.

Of course he is an eejit and speaks only nonsense. EtH out.

Status
Not open for further replies.