Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
leinster did fecking well to do the most spurs on a day spurs also did a spurs.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
What a final and what a comeback by La Rochelle who were worthy winners in the end. That try on half time have them the belief that they could win. That's two years without silverware for Leinster. To lose a final at home when they were 17-0 up is one hell of a choke and one that might leave some mental scarring.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just how bad was Libbok honestly. Missed a kick at the start of the half, it was his mistake that lead to the Munster try and then two penalties at the end where he couldn’t get them close at all

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Just how bad was Libbok honestly. Missed a kick at the start of the half, it was his mistake that lead to the Munster try and then two penalties at the end where he couldn’t get them close at all
Yeah, those two chances at kicking to the corner were especially terrible. Crunch time and not delivering.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Saracens win a sixth title. They're like the Man City of rugby aren't they? Must have an asterisk next to their titles.

Offsideagain

Saracens win a sixth title. They're like the Man City of rugby aren't they? Must have an asterisk next to their titles.
They are exactly like the City of rugby except they got a proper punishment for breaking the rules whereas City haven't, yet. The Premier League and UEFA are scared shitless of the wealth City have and the determination to prove themselves innocent when in fact, they have been found guilty twice. Spending millions on trick lawyers won't help them in the end. THey should should accept a punishment and move on, like Saracens did. It will all go tits up at City one day.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I've got some very surprising news for you: The Crusaders are in the super rugby final.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
get in there Chiefs!

Sweetest kit in rugby btw, one in my wardrobe….I’ll fight anyone that argues

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Intensely physical and skilful game. I’d love to see these teams up against the Leinsters and La Rochelle’s of this world

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
get in there Chiefs!

Sweetest kit in rugby btw, one in my wardrobe….I’ll fight anyone that argues
Intensely physical and skilful game. I’d love to see these teams up against the Leinsters and La Rochelle’s of this world
I was so hoping the Chiefs would win but poor discipline and not managing the last 10 minutes well cost them dearly. The only title the Crusaders missed out on under Scott Robertson was the 2021 Super Rugby Trans-Tasman comp. We'll see how Razor goes with the All Blacks next year and beyond. Rob Penney has the unenviable task of replacing Scott Robertson next year.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I was so hoping the Chiefs would win but poor discipline and not managing the last 10 minutes well cost them dearly. The only title the Crusaders missed out on under Scott Robertson was the 2021 Super Rugby Trans-Tasman comp. We'll see how Razor goes with the All Blacks next year and beyond. Rob Penney has the unenviable task of replacing Scott Robertson next year.
Yeah I was rooting for the chiefs and that Dmac disallowed try was such absolute beauty. Fine margins….then Cane inexplicably going for that ball and getting himself binned. It was just so Sam Cane of him

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah I was rooting for the chiefs and that Dmac disallowed try was such absolute beauty. Fine margins….then Cane inexplicably going for that ball and getting himself binned. It was just so Sam Cane of him
Not even Richie McCaw would have got away with that!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I would have thought the hosts would play the opening match of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.