Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfrog

You pretending that happened when literally not one person has said that is what’s weird.
Sorry, I probably went over the top. The media ne people around me get at me by bigging up Ireland and playing down NZ. So, I went over the top when they won yesterday.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Sorry, I probably went over the top. The media ne people around me get at me by bigging up Ireland and playing down NZ. So, I went over the top when they won yesterday.
Fair enough. Good of you to concede a point like that. Unusual enough to see that on redcafe and a reflects well on you.

The media pre-match opinions were interesting. Most non Irish pundits had Ireland as favourites. Especially kiwis. But the Irish pundits were mostly as nervous and negative as the fans!

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Fair enough. Good of you to concede a point like that. Unusual enough to see that on redcafe and a reflects well on you.

The media pre-match opinions were interesting. Most non Irish pundits had Ireland as favourites. Especially kiwis. But the Irish pundits were mostly as nervous and negative as the fans!

Aye, even on Irish media panels it was the non Irish like Matt Williams, banging the Irish drum.

eire-red

Think France have the edge tonight as they can match the Boks physically and have that extra attacking flair.

Incredible that Dupont is starting. It will be interesting to see how he gets on. If he goes off, I think the edge could swing back to the Boks.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the french look nervous. not a convincing anthem performance. going to take a lot to turn it around from there.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
south africa way more conviction in their anthem, even though it goes on too long, and is shit.

Zen

Holy shit... this is 99 vs NZ levels of special from France right now.

Traub

feck me we fecked already. Irish supporters, you would’ve lost to France anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.