Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Anyone know about the rules regarding charge down of conversion attempt?

Traub

World Rugby should give their head a wobble. These two games should've been the semis, leading into a massive final. The semis are going to be such a come down.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Was this the best opening quarter in the history of the game? We might look back at it as such

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The worst part about this is that both teams are supposed to be good defensively but both teams attacking moves are a bit too lethal. :lol:

RORY65

The one comfort about last night was I always thought the winner of this game would likely win the whole thing regardless, the quality on show has just solidified that view because this is ridiculously good by both sides.

kidbob

NZ will be liking
The one comfort about last night was I always thought the winner of this game would likely win the whole thing regardless, the quality on show has just solidified that view because this is ridiculously good by both sides.
I think all 4 can beat the other on any given day. NZ and Ireland wouldn’t be too impressed by the defence shown here so far for instance. Unbelievable stuff from both teams though.

Status
Not open for further replies.