Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Scotland needs to make all this pressure count. They've been on top for the whole half basically, but only got 3 points on the board. They could regret this later on.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Scotland are trying to beat themselves.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Bloody hell Scotland. What are they doing here?

Been dominant for basically the whole half, yet only find themselves 2 points up and now a man down.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Big brain stuff from Russell

RedDevilRoshi

Great half hour but our inability to put points on the board when we are on top is looking like it’s going to be our major downfall for the billionth time. Lots of positive aspects to that performance which are very encouragingly pleasing but at the same time, so damn fecking frustrating as always as we only have 8 points to show for it.

Starting the 2nd half with a man down and an influential one for us in Russell, I’m sure England are going to be nowhere near as poor as they were in that 1st half.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Great half hour but our inability to put points on the board when we are on top is looking like it’s going to be our major downfall for the billionth time. Lots of positive aspects to that performance which are very encouragingly pleasing but at the same time, so damn fecking frustrating as always as we only have 8 points to show for it.

Starting the 2nd half with a man down and an influential one for us in Russell, I’m sure England are going to be nowhere near as poor as they were in that 1st half.
Great work at the start of the half though. Coming out of the sin bin period adding points rather than conceding.

JPRouve

Scout

It's weird how the sudden loss of lucidity was obvious, could it be tiredness? France have had that type of issues in the last decade.

Phil

Scotland by far the better team here. Only surprise is that we're only down by 5.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Scotland get a try here it's done and dusted. Can't believe how bad England have been

JPRouve

Scout
The incoming english try is going to break many hearts.

JPRouve

Scout
If Scotland win I'm eating homemade burgers.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Shameful, cowardly rugby. Our obsession with playing the game without the ball is a disgraceful waste of the talent at our disposal. People (myself included) moaned about it all summer, guess what, it’s come back to bite us in the arse.
Full credit to the Scots

Status
Not open for further replies.