Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
His Barnes drunk? He initially doesn't spot the foul that led to the red card, he didn't immediately asked for concussion test for Williams, he doesn't spot clear forward passes and is generally woeful.

Edit: And players are apparently allowed to keep the ball on the ground and roll around.
Pretty ironic he was initially adamant that the red card incident was fine at first when it turned out to be a certain red. :D

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Pretty ironic he was initially adamant that the red card incident was fine at first when it turned out to be a certain red. :D
I don't see the irony, if it wasn't for the TMO, Barnes was happy with a clear foul. And he is disturbing both teams by standing exactly in the first receiver lane.

JPRouve

Scout
I like the way Ireland responded to the red.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Ireland have been excellent. Deserved try. Wales just can't get the ball.

Hephaestus

Great try. Wales have been fecking dreadful since we got the man advantage, all credit to Ireland for their response though.

RedDevilRoshi

You’d think it’s Wales that have gone down to 14 men since they went 6-0 up.

Have been absolutely brutal and just can’t seem to keep hold of position when they have it.

JPRouve

Scout
You’d think it’s Wales that have gone down to 10 men since they went 6-0 up.

Have been absolutely brutal and just can’t seem to keep hold of position when they have it.
5 red cards? That's alarming.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Really not surprised by this, to be honest. Wales have been absolutely gash since Pivac come in. Their rugby is dreadful.

JPRouve

Scout
Well, that's been shocking. Wales should surely still be favourites, but was so so poor.
Their last possession was an example of their issues. They don't attack the line, they don't force the defense into gambling, they just pass the ball infront of the defense who is then perfectly happy to slide and eventually use the touch line as the last defender.

JPRouve

Scout
Here's that other tackle:
I don't like these ones, his arms are a bit high but still around the shoulders and it's eventually a head clash. I have seen red cards given for it but I don't agree because the ball carrier changes level at the last minute while the tackler is already engaged.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
As mental as it may sound, because they're a man down, this is Irelands game here. Wales are utterly useless.

JPRouve

Scout
It's not that complicated, attack the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.