g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Scotland getting nothing from all those phases in Irelands 22 then pretty resoundingly losing every kicking exchange just broke them.

Great stuff.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Back on Virgin Media here. Interesting how passive the Scottish defence looks in the analysis. A very slow disjointed line coming up.
I think once their captain came off they became static. They're understandably cocky ( I still think they're full of good players), but they're only 5th because England and Wales are in disarray. They're full of talent but they're not a well oiled team, and they don't seem to be mentally tough enough to defend a few phases without getting frustrated.

Wayne's World

Don't even think Ireland have played that well but they are far to precise for this Scottish team.

Different ball game next week though against New Zealand when the media here will just talk about that we have never gotten past a quarter-final before

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Considering that Scotland aren’t a bad side at all, this is a ridiculous performance

T_Model101

Russell couldn't even get the ball out for the line out
Would be great if we could keep them from getting on the scoreboard at all

PoTMS

Scotland don't look like scoring. I'd be looking at bringing on McTominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.