Music Run The Jewels | RTJ4 out now - released early

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is that Zack de la Rocha on the last track?

I know he was on RTJ2, but he's not credited so far as I can see on this album. Sure sounds like him.

Aint gota Kalou

Given it a couple of listens and I think they've improved yet again. Thursday in the Danger Room is my favourite so far.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
Great again and the more I listen to it the more I like it.

Dante

Average bang
And I refuse to play humble
As though my dick itty-bitty
I got banana dick
Yo' bitch go apeshit if she hit it

Dante

Average bang
I reckon Killer Mike is the best rapper in the world.

In terms of flow and clever lyricism, he's untouchable, imo. Only Kendrick comes close through the fact he's so incredibly literary and poetic.

Having said that, I watched a fair few Killer Mike interviews during election season and I think he's every bit as intelligent. But his genre of hip hop doesn't give him free rein to produce an album like TPAB. I personally prefer all three RTJ albums to it though, so it's kind of irrelevant to me in any case.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

In terms of flow and clever lyricism, he's untouchable, imo. Only Kendrick comes close through the fact he's so incredibly literary and poetic.

Having said that, I watched a fair few Killer Mike interviews during election season and I think he's every bit as intelligent. But his genre of hip hop doesn't give him free rein to produce an album like TPAB. I personally prefer all three RTJ albums to it though, so it's kind of irrelevant to me in any case.
Killer Mike is definitely one smart dude, no doubt. Very socially aware. He is a guest speaker at Universities from time to time.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He thinks vaccines cause autism though, apparently.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol: Sorry. I think it's more he's open to the anti-vax thing than thinks it definitely causes autism but it still made me sad to hear that too.

GBBQ

Earl Sweatshirt shits all over him.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'll need to check this album out at some point, seen them live before and they were woeful.