5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

Been a critic of his but incredible performance from him. Great energy throughout and looks to be a master of making fouls and not getting booked which is good.

Based Adnan

Don't ever want to hear anyone piping up about McTominay not being good enough for United ever again. Every single big game for us he's come in and performed.

kundalini

Immense performance. 96 % pass completion when so many players on both sides were giving the ball away cheaply. 5 tackles and 1 interception.

He covered 12.7 km according to UEFA's stats; which is an absolutely crazy figure. Our central midfielders tend to run 11.7 km on average, with Pogba more like 10.7 km.

Last edited:

Bobski

Great athlete and has an edge about him that riles up opponents. Get the feeling he is the type of player who hurts to play against, all pointy elbows and angles that leave a mark when you go into a collision with him.

United58

Absolutely love seeing so many academy products playing so well for us. Long may it continue :D

-Supreme-

His ability has surprised me greatly, if he can maintain this level until the end of season we will have saved ourself 60-70 million pounds on a DM this summer

Oddboy

Thought he was cracking tonight. Was over Verratti like a rash. Lots to work on but could well turn out a decent player.

deafepl

There's thing Andreas Periera could learn from him, specially composure on the ball.

AndersB

So impressed with him, how mature he has become in such a short amount of time. It's like he's adding more and more elements to his game by the match. Today he even did some bona fide playacting to wind up the PSG players!

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Can't believe how composed he was today. Did not understand at all what Mourinho saw in him but he properly established himself today

AndersB

It's a possession thing. He always does better when we have less than 50% possession. He obviously has few creative elements to his game, and the one he seems to be developing now, those carrick-esque balls through the lines, aren't as much of an option against teams that sit back.

* reply to Maddogg

SteveW

Gutsy yet composed. Fair play to the lad. I had my doubts but he's really starting to prove me wrong.

He's clearly got a great mentality for the game. Long may it continue

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Veratti basically spent entire game slowing the game down and keeping the ball for too long because McTominay was following him really well.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Can't believe how composed he was today. Did not understand at all what Mourinho saw in him but he properly established himself today
Anything he says about defensive players can be treated as gospel. He is always butting heads with offensive players, but he can spot when a player can defend. This is why i backed Lindelof and Dalot from the off; because our former manager scouted him personally through his connections in Portugal.

Ranie

Fantastic performance tonight. Reminds me sometimes of D. Fletcher. He was not the most popular player when he was about the same age, but had the desire and spirit. Fletcher turned out to be a very important player in a multi-title winning squad. I really believe in this kid.

tomaldinho1

He's my MOTM

The amount of times he bundled Veratti over and escaped without a card was astonishing though. Must have been a bout 5. He's our beanpole Gattuso.

Paul_Scholes18

Thought he played really well today. The game suited him since we defended a lot and needed him to fight and win the ball back.

Based Adnan

Scott McTominay vs PSG: 100% final third passes completed | 96.2% pass accuracy | 5/5 tackles won | 4 ball recoveries | 1 interception

96% pass accuracy highlights his composure, and he played a few Carrick-eqsue passes as well so they weren't just simple passes.

Devil may care

Battled Verratti really well after a ropey start, didn't do a lot with the ball but vitally didn't lose it either.

Reiver

Loved the way he had an ongoing battle with Verratti.
Best game I've seen him have for Utd. More of the same for club, and country, and I'll be happy.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He tends to do very well in the big matches, so that performance wasn't all that surprising. It's against the teams we are expected to dominate that he tends to struggle.
He does. Very good sign. Never forgotten the immense performance he put in against Chelsea in one of his earlier games. Has a really good head on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.