6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinzesight

Getting better, has the balls and attitude. If Pogba had half of this lad’s desire then we’d improve.

That header though. fecking hell!

dev1l

Brilliant goal.today. Hopefully he ll become someone who contributes goals too cause it s badly needed at the moment.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Continuing to raise his game to levels way beyond I thought he'd be capable of when I first started watching him. If only he'd finished that header too...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Played really well, he’s turning into a proper big game player.

my god though he had to score that header :(

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Good performance motm. But he needs to learn how to aim a header properly towards the goal. I have seen him doing this many times, heading the ball aimless .

m1tch

Impressed with him, great attitude. Shame he got under the header but well deserving of our man-of-the-match and undoubtedly an automatic pick now.

Irwin99

Love the fact that he always tries to force the game with those direct runs rather than being passive. Class goal too (should have scored a second really)

Raven

Thought he was brilliant today, really should be him and Fred with Pogba further forward.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
My favorite player currently along with Dan James. Feel sorry for those two most times. They give it their all.

dogwithabone

Total commitment. I tip my hat to him because I didn’t see this level of performance in him in the early days. In a big game and given the choice of him or Pogba I’d pick McTominay. There’s an edge, a desire to his game that Pogba just does not possess.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Doing great going forward but defensively he lost possession numerous of times. He excel as a number8 when we play on our front feet’s where he can use his size and strengths to push forward.

MoM but we badly needs a quality defensive mid in the future.

tomaldinho1

He's going to be a solid player for us. Need to back him up with a real top DM.

Imagine him and Pogba making late runs into the box, we genuinely just need to sort out our deliveries

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's going to be a solid player for us. Need to back him up with a real top DM.

Imagine him and Pogba making late runs into the box, we genuinely just need to sort out our deliveries
i can't imagine Pogba running :lol:

Devil may care

Decent game, good mentality, couple of driving runs, sloppy on the ball at times, and I think it was a good goal or did it take a deflection? I think the commentator was on point when he said it's a sign of where we are when a performance like that is praised so much.

RC89

Really think he comes into his own when playing as more of an 8 than a 6. Has surprisingly good dribbling ability and a knack for timing his runs well. Never see him get bullied either. Only 22 too, have increasingly high hopes for him.

Sylar

Glad he got the goal. He was driving us on in that second half.

jackal&hyde

My MOTM. If he can continue this level of performances and add more goals to his game we have a good midfielder on our hands.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Great attitude, kept driving us forward. He's developed quite a lot since his debut.

Wish others had half his desire

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Had good game, goal was very good. It looked effortless striker, apart from that his dribbling has improved a lot. He is wasted in 2 man midfield, he should play box to box role.

Status
Not open for further replies.