5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apokalips

So consistently anonymous it's impressive. We need to sell and buy 2 CMs to bolster our options.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Really, really don’t think there’s a worse CM in the league than him. Absolutely horrendous nothing player

slored1

A complete non-entity. We knew that before the match. Need to bin him off in the summer.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think it’ll be easier to find the elixir of life than figure out what managers see in this bloke

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Has made a career as a Manchester United player out of being tall and turning up against Leeds once or twice a year. God bless him.

edgecutter

And yet people on here want to keep him. I honestly think any of us could have done the same job as him today.

acnumber9

Going from Casemiro to him is like going from Margot Robbie to Grotbags. He’s shite.

Far from the first time it's been said but I hope we never see him play in our shirt again. Hiding from the ball, playing us into trouble and leaving gaps all over the place. Total passenger out there today.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Move him on in the summer if we have money to buy cover for Eriksen/Casemiro.

Bobski

He was nowhere near as bad as most will now make him out to have been.

Still a massive drop from Cas of course.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I’ll be shocked if he touched the ball more than 30 times the entire game.

That’s how bad he was. Literally made a career out of running away from the ball and yet he has a reputation for being a hard worker who’ll run his gut out for the team. :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Here come the excuses. ‘He’s a good squad player’. ‘He’s useful in certain games’. How hard does someone have to try to just avoid saying a player isn’t good enough? He’s shocking and has been demonstrating it for years, yet there are still mitigations from many. He has no business at this club, absolutely talentless.

SAFMUTD

It says a lot about our squad depth that ten Hag has to start him in a game against Arsenal.

He's totally useless.

Red_Heisenberg

I've gotten to used to having a world class operator in the middle for the last 3 months. Seeing Mctominay in there is enough to induce vomit.

Awful performance. I'm not sure what he offers. Positionally he's clueless, scared to take the ball, poor defensively and can barely pass a ball forward. He's got to go. If Newcastle interest is concrete and the club are willing to spend it on a replacement, I'd be looking to do so in the next 8 days.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Third goal sums him up;
We have counter attack, he needs to pass the ball to player who is literally 2m away and he fecks it up. Then 30 seconds later he goes in diving tackle, misses the ball and joggs back. If he didn't jog back he could have blocked a cross.

feck it. I give up. If ETH refuses to sell him just "because he needs depth" then don't cry for money for new players.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he’s a central defender in midfield.

zero finesse about him. it’s madness we’ve persisted with him in there so long

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Had far too many chances and keeps proving again and again he's average and not the standard required.

TempusFugit

Take the money from Newcastle /West Ham and RUN. Got lost today, doesn't belong in these top quality games. He's a midtable player

reddevil702

Don’t know what’s worse, his performance today or the fact that ETH kept him on for 90 min.

stw2022

He seems to think attacking players facing the opposition goal like the ball played about half a yard behind them

Idxomer

He really is a poor defender.

People criticized Pogba's positioning for years and they were right but this guy is 10 times worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.