Semi Final 1: Portugal vs Wales

Sigma

Bale vs Ronaldo :drool:

I think this might be the time for Bale to outshine Ronaldo. But I did predict before the tournament that Portugal would get to the final...

I like both teams and don't really care who's in the final.

prateik

So how many players will Wales be missing? Ramsey.. Who else?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Wales are great. Portugal are shit.

Expect Portugal to get a jammy win.

prarek

Bale has outshined Ronaldo so far. Probably means Ronaldo is going to turn up this time.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Wales can actually make it to the final!
No chance. Portugal are ugly to watch, but they know how to defend, so the CR wank show may continue. Still an impressive run for Wales, has to be said.

prateik

Bale needs to score from a Free Kick early on. Ronaldo will spend the rest of the game shooting from the half way line .

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Sadly Portugal will likely win this, on penalties that is.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
another brother vs brother game, hopefully the younger one wins:wenger:

RoyH1

As I posted in the other thread: 1-1 snoozefest after 90 minutes and then they go to penalties which Portugal wins. Ronaldo acts like if his penalty was the goal of the tournament.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Our campaign continues, from draw to draw, until the final victory like i said :D

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Ramsey was probably the most impressive player on the Euros so far, certainly one of the stand outs. Realistically, it really influences their chances. Hopefully they won't care though, maybe a one-man team performance by Bale like the ones against Inter?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I'm gutted for Ramsey to be honest. Probably the best moment in his career and he can't properly enjoy it.

jungledrums

Davies as well? Didn't know that. Ramsey, Davies and William Carvalho out then.
Portugal have Danilo, nothing particularly crippling about that loss, but it's massive for Wales. Maybe King and Collins to replace them (who are shite, to be fair...).

cyberman

Well done Wales.
A superstar showdown in the semi final, only thing is Ronaldo rises to those occasions. His dual v Ibra a few years ago was epic.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No chance. Portugal are ugly to watch, but they know how to defend, so the CR wank show may continue. Still an impressive run for Wales, has to be said.

Literally every media outlet and pretty much all fans are saying how bad he is. It's a convent as far as wankfests go.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Ramsey out is huge. He's been superb tonight and he knits the play like nobody else Wales have.

It's going to be a backs to the wall game for Wales without him where they go all out at set pieces.

They still have a chance, but it's reduced from a 50/50 with Ramsey to quite a bit less without him.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd rather Wales got through than Portugal. Ronaldo gets on my nerves now, he's changed since he's been at Madrid he has a big personality problem.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Literally every media outlet and pretty much all fans are saying how bad he is. It's a convent as far as wankfests go.
It's more of a Renato Sanches wank show (not that he doesn't deserve it). But let the haters continue with their agenda. Ronaldo has been rightfully criticized for his subpar performances but no one can doubt his commitment in the last two games. As a portuguese supporter i hope he can get back to his level in the next game.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I like Bale but i obviously can't root for him this time :smirk:

FromTheBench

Wales probably need to bring in a Jonny Williams type somewhere to compensate for Ramsey's attack knitting.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Would be a farce if that Portugal team got to the final. Not won a game in 90mins. Please God let Wales win.