Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Saka better than Sancho, Grealish.. He must be close to a GOAT at this point:wenger:

Zoo

Calvert-Lewin once again not on the bench again is quite weird.

Hoof the ball

Saka is starting ahead of Sancho. Ahead of Rashford. Ahead of Grealish. It's the correct decision and it's always been my opinion that he's better than all of them and has a higher ceiling too. But Southgate is playing an awful central midfield. Far too defensive as well.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to tell you this one time. If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
Controversial opinion but I think Arsenal fans are more delusional than Liverpool fans. I’ve yet to meet a rational Arsenal fan.
Somebody started early on the sauce
:lol:

What absolute garbage
All of you can keep whining. Saka starts ahead of Sancho, Grealish & Rashford. They will be on the bench while Saka starts.

The fact that not a single one of you understands why he starts ahead of all them, says a lot doesn't it? It's the EUROS Semi final, and the manager picks Saka ahead of them. If you can't make sense of that decision, then that's on you. Don't blame others for your pub football intelligence level.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wenger said that Saka probably starts, because he is better defensively. I think there is truth in this, he is the best defensively, but the "worst" attacking wise.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
All of you can keep whining. Saka starts ahead of Sancho, Grealish & Rashford. They will be on the bench while Saka starts.

The fact that not a single one of you understands why he starts ahead of all them, says a lot doesn't it? It's the EUROS Semi final, and the manager picks Saka ahead of them. If you can't make sense of that decision, then that's on you. Don't blame others for your pub football intelligence level.
If Guardiola was manager then maybe your rant would have some weight but Guardiola isn't the manager, Gareth fecking Southgate is

youngrell

Saka is probably selected so you can switch to a back 3 with little fuss. In fact, you may even start that way.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

:lol: Stop it.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal

No point arguing this on a United forum. Arsenal fans will say Saka is the best, Manchester fans will say otherwise. I think he fantastic and one of England's brightest talents considering how he pulled Arsenal out the mud last season. A 19 year old kid saving Artetas face goes show his elite mentality.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'

:lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Saka is probably selected so you can switch to a back 3 with little fuss. In fact, you may even start that way.
It was a back 5 in the last game and will be in this game. Rice will drop in between the CB's and Mount and Phillips will play CM with Mount pushing forward more.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I thought the same. In midfield and up front that bench looks just as good at least
It's a shame Bellingham hasn't been given the same faith that Pedri has had for Spain. No reason whatsoever people wouldn't have spoken about Bellingham the same as they have done with Pedri

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
No point arguing this on a United forum. Arsenal fans will say Saka is the best, Manchester fans will say otherwise. I think he fantastic and one of England's brightest talents considering how he pulled Arsenal out the mud last season. A 19 year old kid saving Artetas face goes show his elite mentality.
There’s a reason only Arsenal fans would say this :lol:

Pearl.Jam

Saka is starting ahead of Sancho. Ahead of Rashford. Ahead of Grealish. It's the correct decision and it's always been my opinion that he's better than all of them and has a higher ceiling too. But Southgate is playing an awful central midfield. Far too defensive as well.
The mind boggles, it really does :nono:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Hes starting because of his defensive contribution, not because of what he can do on the ball. That sits wrongly with people when you play 2 defensive mids, a #10 due to their work rate, enforce conservative tactics all despite being the more talented team in just about every position on the pitch.

Classical Mechanic

Wenger said that Saka probably starts, because he is better defensively. I think there is truth in this, he is the best defensively, but the "worst" attacking wise.
Southgate is a pragmatist. Saka is the best defensively and has some quality in attacking areas. Denmark are strongest attacking wise down the right hand side. That's the balance that he's gone for.

Castia

Mount keeps his place again yet has been largely disappointing this tournament

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
So i wonder how many times the camera will show the few denmark fans this time :lol: :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I have no problem with this at all. Southgate has got us this far doing it his way. I've grown to trust his preferences.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Saka is obviously a really talented young player, but I think Sancho does everything he does but with an additional goal and assist threat. The numbers support that.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
There’s a reason only Arsenal fans would say this :lol:
Who cares about Arsenal right now. I’m talking about Saka and how brilliant he’s been for club and country. Problem is with rose tinted glasses you’ll hype up Sancho last game who did absolutely nothing in the second half. Walker hardly passed to him