Sergio Ramos / Joins PSG on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngliaRed

Imagine if he wanted to come here. We could then spend big on a CDM and Sancho!

Pogba staying
Ramos
CDM
Sancho

that would be a good summer!

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
Varane and Ramos both on their way out. 4 champions league, 2 world cup winnng players. Madrid are doomed unless Virgil van dijk becomes their next galactino.

croadyman

Imagine if he wanted to come here. We could then spend big on a CDM and Sancho!

Pogba staying
Ramos
CDM
Sancho

that would be a good summer!
Yeah my thoughts exactly but don't think we would offer him a big enough contract to choose us over PSG

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
I expect him to finish his career at Sevilla.

I don't think PSG are looking into an old CB as they got rid of Thiago Silva for that same reason a year ago.

But... If not Sevilla, I can see Juve trying to get a hold of him... Juve loves old glories and would love to bring him together with CR (if they manage to withhold him).

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Seen some stuff about city linked too. Dont him and Pep have a dislike for each other?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I know this is super unlikely. But if we seriously went for him and got him, I'd want Tuanzebe to stay and learn from him as third choice, with no loan business.

Dolf

Ramos and Ronaldo to PSG and win the Champions League. Would be a effing nightmare!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Just want to put this out there, he's not coming. I can see PSG stealing Madrid's starting CBs, plus Pogba next summer. This on top of Donnarumma and Wijnaldum and they'd be showing the type of ambition we should.

croadyman

Just want to put this out there, he's not coming. I can see PSG stealing Madrid's starting CBs, plus Pogba next summer. This on top of Donnarumma and Wijnaldum and they'd be showing the type of ambition we should.
Well if our yankee scumbag leeches just stand by and let that happen it's a disgrace but nothing surprises me with them

BarstoolProphet

Don't forget the absolute shrewd business by going for 20m Aurier instead of that nobody Hakimi. A midfield trio of Wijnaldum, Gyuye and Herrera next season is just :drool:

croadyman

This is a perfect example of Glazernomics so our owners should be all over this deal, however fully expecting the club not to get involved as they will claim being butthurt by what happened in 2015. That is how Edi is seen as different by our board because he had never led us down the garden path before whereas Sergio did.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

This guy pops up on my timeline all the time.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Signed for Hadleigh Utd according to Wiki. Dream's over guys - Glazers miss out on another.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
with Axel going on loan, that must mean we’re getting a CB.

wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Varane/Ramos

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If both Varane and Ramos leave Madrid and we don't get either I swear to Christ almighty

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
A bit sad about his departure. I was hopeful that the club would offer the contract again and that he would accept it.
I think that with the Bernabéu open he would have stayed. Today I read that he made bad investments. 20 Million loss in a real estate business
so on his next destination I would simply bet on the one that pays more and offers more years.
I would prefer to have sold Varane, and even without Ramos I wouldn´t mind if they sell him too.

I wonder if tomorrow will be a soft farewell or will he start attacking the club like Zidane did

TheReligion

Abusive
A bit sad about his departure. I was hopeful that the club would offer the contract again and that he would accept it.
I think that with the Bernabéu open he would have stayed. Today I read that he made bad investments. 20 Million loss in a real estate business
so on his next destination I would simply bet on the one that pays more and offers more years.
I would prefer to have sold Varane, and even without Ramos I wouldn´t mind if they sell him too.

I wonder if tomorrow will be a soft farewell or will he start attacking the club like Zidane did
Can he still do a job in the PL partnering big H Maguire. That's the question on everyone's lips.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Can he still do a job in the PL partnering big H Maguire. That's the question on everyone's lips.
Of course he can. He still has two or three years at the highest level and with the motivation to show that he is not finished, to Madrid and Luis Enrique

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

One of the best players I've ever seen.

Eddy_JukeZ

I worry about him being physically shot, but he's an incredible leader and character to have in the team.

Wonder where he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.