So we have Bayern

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
In all seriousness, it's a great tie. Would rather go out against Bayern then the likes of twattish clubs like Chelsea or Real Madrid. The players and fans will be up for it, let's see what happens!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I was hoping for anyone but Bayern or Real, as that would have resulted in a smaller pounding...

Oh well, that's what hope does to you.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You guys may have read my views on a potential Bayern tie over the past week or so. I think they are beatable, and if they think we will be a walk over they could be in for a shock.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
At least it's an occasion and a good away trip for our travelling fans considering we're not going to be in the competition next year.

Siorac

At least it's an occasion and a good away trip for our travelling fans considering we're not going to be in the competition next year.
Indeed. That's why I didn't want Chelsea.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
they may have a better team but we've got the chosen one.

ricardinho

Damn thats the worst team United could draw, if both teams continue to play at the level they are playing now i cant see United going through but you'll never know maybe United can pull off the upset.

Cina

I hope we either

a) miraculously win

or

b) get absolutely smashed to smithereens so Moyes is put under more pressure

losing by 1 or 2 goals would be the worst outcome

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
A chance for Moyes to do some more intensive scouting on Kroos.

Getsme

Evans has to play at Left Back, if not Rafael at LB and Valencia at RB. In no way should Buttner be near the starting 11

Cina

That's a strange kind of fan right there.
Why?

losing narrowly means we're both out of the CL and Moyes job is more assured. I want us to either go through or for it to mean his job is under more pressure if we lose.

kps88

Evans has to play at Left Back, if not Rafael at LB and Valencia at RB. In no way should Buttner be near the starting 11
We could go Smalling/Jones RB and Rafael LB. I know he's done it for Ireland before, but I don't remember us ever starting Evans at LB. Not to mention he's still currently injured.

Sir A1ex

Talk of a massive scoreline is silly - they never turn up when expected. But we do only have the slimmest chance of getting through - I reckon it'll be in the region of 3-1 on aggregate.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Our last CL tie for god knows how long, oh well. At least we play the best.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I hope we either

a) miraculously win

or

b) get absolutely smashed to smithereens so Moyes is put under more pressure

losing by 1 or 2 goals would be the worst outcome
Yeah, well feck you. If we lose I hope you contain your glee.

Siorac

Talk of a massive scoreline is silly - they never turn up when expected. But we do only have the slimmest chance of getting through - I reckon it'll be in the region of 3-1 on aggregate.
Well they did run up a 7-0 score against Barcelona last season...

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
let's set up 4-4-3 over both legs and really give it to them.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I think these games will be far tighter than people expect them to be if we don't concede in the first 20 minutes at OT.

We're not going to try and out-football Bayern Munich, but we will do everything in our power to frustrate them.

Valencia is a certain starter (sigh) and Moyes may well opt for Welbeck or Rooney on the left with Fellaini in behind RVP.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't know if the scoreline will be massive but the difference in quality of play will be too obvious.