So we have Bayern

Blackwidow

Y'know whats even more depressing? Bayern can win the title this weekend. :lol:
But I doubt it. Schalke and Dortmund need to draw or loose this weekend. But Schalke is playing rank 18 at home. OK, it is the Bundesliga - everything is possible...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I see nothing wrong with @Cina's opinion.

Don't want to turn this into a Moyes thread but I am convinced he isn't the man to take us forward. Obviously I'd love for us to win, but if we are gonna lose, then I hope it takes Moyes along with it.

Crustanoid

Losing this match will not get Moyes sacked as there are no expectations of us to win it

Siorac

But I doubt it. Schalke and Dortmund need to draw or loose this weekend. But Schalke is playing rank 18 at home. OK, it is the Bundesliga - everything is possible...
Also, it is Schalke. They always had a penchant for fecking up in the most spectacular fashion possible.

Cina

Ignore him. All he does on here is go round blaming fans and playing the martyr.
All he does around he is insult and abuse everyone, he's a *BEEP* *BEEP* who should be banned.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm tempted to stick up for Cina, and not just because I'm sleeping with his mum.

Siorac

I see nothing wrong with @Cina's opinion.

Don't want to turn this into a Moyes thread but I am convinced he isn't the man to take us forward. Obviously I'd love for us to win, but if we are gonna lose, then I hope it takes Moyes along with it.
Honestly though, it isn't a defeat against Bayern that should cost him his job. Even with Fergie in charge we would be massive underdogs in this tie.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
By the end of this CL campaign, Bayern Munich could well have beaten City, Arsenal, United and Chelsea over two legs (I realise City technically wasn't over two legs, but they would have one on aggregate if it was).

KM

Honestly though, it isn't a defeat against Bayern that should cost him his job. Even with Fergie in charge we would be massive underdogs in this tie.
But no-one will be sacking him just for losing against Bayern.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Well that's the point isn't it - just losing isn't enough, it would have to be an absolute mauling for Moyes to look out of his depth.

Not that I go along with Cina's view, but I see where he's coming from.

Smores

I want us to do a Chelsea and really park the bus.

Rafael--Jones-Vidic-Small-Evans
---------------Carrick-------
Welbeck-------Afro------Buttner
----------------RvP-----------

Fellaini to score 3 headers

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
K.

you seem to think I want us to lose, I don't, I want us to win, I would fecking love it if we somehow won, but what's the point in only losing by a goal? it achieves nothing, if we're going to lose, we should get spanked so we can get ourselves a good manager in quicker.
So Bayern go a couple of goals up you'll be cheering for them to get another goal rather than United get back into the game?

What's the fecking point. Whatever being a United fan means you've lost it. Get over to RAWK. Lots of like mined folk there.

Scrumpet

There are no words
By the end of this CL campaign, Bayern Munich could well have beaten City, Arsenal, United and Chelsea over two legs (I realise City technically wasn't over two legs, but they would have one on aggregate if it was).
Or by the end of this cl campaign we could have beaten Leverkusen, Bayern and Dortmund over two legs.

Skills

Snitch
If at the end of 90 minutes, we have one more goal than them we will win the first leg.

KM

Very weird that majority are agreeing with Cina. Can we just go back to abusing him?

Siorac

Well that's the point isn't it - just losing isn't enough, it would have to be an absolute mauling for Moyes to look out of his depth.

Not that I go along with Cina's view, but I see where he's coming from.
I don't think it would change anything though. If an absolute mauling at the hands of effing Liverpool didn't get him the boot then something similar against the best team in the world won't either.

bishblaize

Manchester United club secretary John Alexander on facing Bayern Munich: If we can keep them quiet in the first leg and get an advantage then we're more than capable of stealing an away goal."
Hmm. Not exactly fighting talk.

Cina

So Bayern go a couple of goals up you'll be cheering for them to get another goal rather than United get back into the game?

What's the fecking point. Whatever being a United fan means you've lost it. Get over to RAWK. Lots of like mined folk there.
No, I'll be cheering for Utd to get back into the game because it's still possible we can turn it around, don't you get it? Whilst I'm watching the game I'll be rooting for Utd to win.

Cina

Very weird that majority are agreeing with Cina. Can we just go back to abusing him?
they're talking about gangbanging my mum whilst agreeing with me, I think it's ok.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
THIS is what Man Utd is all about.

Odds against us. Totally written off. People already writing their columns about us bowing out.

Time to prove people wrong.

I'm suspending all rational sense:We will beat Bayern and go on to win the European Cup.

BELIEVE

Brophs

The One and Only
THIS is what Man Utd is all about.

Odds against us. Totally written off. People already writing their columns about us bowing out.

Time to prove people wrong.

I'm suspending all rational sense:We will beat Bayern and go on to win the European Cup.

BELIEVE
Yeah, we truly are the plucky underdogs.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I reckon if we go 5-5-3 we might be in with a chance.
yep. something like-

---------------------ddg

rafa jones smalling evans rafa

---------fellaini---- carrick ----giggs------

janazaj-----kagawa-----mata-----welbeck

--------------rooney --------rvp

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
No, I'll be cheering for Utd to get back into the game because it's still possible we can turn it around, don't you get it? Whilst I'm watching the game I'll be rooting for Utd to win.
Oh, and at the final whistle you'll suddenly switch instantly to being delighted with the heavy defeat? Feck off. Go on, get over to RAWK. You can join them in the celebrations at that stage.

Varun

Staff
No kind of loss vs Bayern would see him sacked, that ship sales with the Olympiakos tie am afraid. For that reason only, I'd like us to give them a good fight even if we lose.