Spurs 2018/19

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I enjoy posters winding him up and him not finding it possible to not bite.
If anything he has done a number on a lot of posters on here who can't help but bring him in every thread related to Spurs, he's just one of the wums on this forum who gets more time of the day than one should.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
100%. Been killing me watching City matches, hoping they win. Spurs are a much more obvious anti-Liverpool team to get behind. But then there’s the Glaston factor...

It’s remarkable how a single caftard has made it so difficult for so many people to support his team. If he could be banned until the end of the season that would be just swell.
Just don't see the point of letting him back on. He's a Wum

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If anything he has done a number on a lot of posters on here who can't help but bring him in every thread related to Spurs, he's just one of the wums on this forum who gets more time of the day than one should.
I think Glaston does aim to wind people up, but I do also believe he gets genuinely wound up himself when he sees any post attacking Spurs, he can't stop himself from replying. It's a vicious cycle.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think Glaston does aim to wind people up, but I do also believe he gets genuinely wound up himself when he sees any post attacking Spurs, he can't stop himself from replying. It's a vicious cycle.
What I think as well. I've never seen Glaston not respond to a dig at Spurs.

manunited1919

100%. Been killing me watching City matches, hoping they win. Spurs are a much more obvious anti-Liverpool team to get behind. But then there’s the Glaston factor...

It’s remarkable how a single caftard has made it so difficult for so many people to support his team. If he could be banned until the end of the season that would be just swell.
So he should agree 100% with your suggestion: ban him as long as there’s any chance of Spurs beating both City & Liverpool to the tittle. As long as he remains banned, we can all get behind Spurs instead of City to beat slippery pool.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
So he should agree 100% with your suggestion: ban him as long as there’s any chance of Spurs beating both City & Liverpool to the tittle. As long as he remains banned, we can all get behind Spurs instead of City to beat slippery pool.
There's the issue that Spurs never win anything though...

They simply can't be counted on to stop Liverpool winning the PL (they can't really be counted on to ever win anything).

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
There are 39 points up for grabs until the end of the season. If they can gear themselves up to grab at least 30-35 (hard ask, considering they play at Anfield and the Etihad), they'll be in prime position to capitalize on any slips from the top 2.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
There are 39 points up for grabs until the end of the season. If they can gear themselves up to grab at least 30-35 (hard ask, considering they play at Anfield and the Etihad), they'll be in prime position to capitalize on any slips from the top 2.
This is the problem for me, and why I have very little faith. City in particular as this season and last they seem to have our number and I simply can't imagine us beating them at the Etihad.

Anfield is more achievable, though still very difficult.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This is the problem for me, and why I have very little faith. City in particular as this season and last they seem to have our number and I simply can't imagine us beating them at the Etihad.

Very difficult definitely, although Poch should be setting up the team to go for the win at both venues. You guys have 3rd place in the bag at least. What's there to lose?

Suedesi

Underrated? He was underrated 2-3 seasons ago. Everyone now knows he's an excellent player.

Why does the underrated tag always stick? Carrick for example was one of the best in his position and people kept saying he was underrated :houllier:
He's (imho) Spurs' best player, but the media fawn over Harry Kane and Dele Ali.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's (imho) Spurs' best player, but the media fawn over Harry Kane and Dele Ali.
Certainly better than Alli, but not sure about Kane. Id say Kane is their best player. Son and Eriksen next over Alli.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

Because he's a better player, comfortably.

Son is great, but Kane is almost the perfect striker and when he plays pretty much everything going forward goes through him. Son is a much greater threat in behind and capable of scoring some extraordinary goals, but Kane is superior in pretty much every other aspect.

Trizy

Kane is probably top 3 in the world ST/CTF for the past 3 years. He's their best player by a distance.

Ban

Just 5 points of the top. If only they could somehow do it instead of City and especially Liverpool. They'll probably end 4th in a 3 horse race though.

croadyman

Concentrate on beating Leicester and Burnley in these next two games. We will try and do you a favour on Feb 24.

Obi-Red-Kenobi

Supports
Liverpool

Yes, you say that, but Liverpool have the best unbeaten home league record of any team in the top 5 European Leagues. The last time we lost was in April 2017, that’s almost 2 years.

The last time City lost was 3 weeks ago against Palace.

I’d say winning at City is the most likely outcome, rather than at Anfield.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yes, you say that, but Liverpool have the best unbeaten home league record of any team in the top 5 European Leagues. The last time we lost was in April 2017, that’s almost 2 years.

The last time City lost was 3 weeks ago against Palace.

I’d say winning at City is the most likely outcome, rather than at Anfield.

City are a better team than you. They ruined us at the Etihad last season whereas we gave you a game. City losing a one off game against Palace doesn't really have much influence because that was a fluke in which Townsend scored the game of his career and City probably showed a bit of complacency .. they'll be well up for it against us.

Anfield will be fecking tough as well, but I always feel better playing against Liverpool than City, regardless of the ground. We'll be underdogs for both games though.

Raw

They keep on winning despite their injuries, have to admire them for that.

God it would be fantastic if they could nick the title. They still have Chelsea A, Arsenal H, Liverpool A and City A though so I doubt it'll happen. But who knows!

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Will the cnut come out and say Leicester deserved to win?
How can you say they deserved to win after losing 3 -1? They had plenty of chances sure - but we should have had a penalty against them and they couldn't finish.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How can you say they deserved to win after losing 3 -1? They had plenty of chances sure - but we should have had a penalty against them and they couldn't finish.
He said they should have beaten us. Do you agree with that as well?