Spurs officially departed tonight

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But if it's a choice between Liverpool and Mourinho... is the cyanide capsule an option?
It's still a no-brainer.
But Tottenham were never winning it anyway.

Teams don't win the league playing his style anymore. Their early season goal fests were a total freak and the last few weeks have shown the true Jose style.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I just checked, Kane and Son combined make up for exactly 80% of their goals, and 67% of assists so far this season. Incredible reliance on those two, big task for Jose to keep them fit.

Even if we calculate Bruno + Rashford, numbers are way lower than for Tottenham pair, and we are yet to see Martial, Cavani and Greenwood hit the ground running.

lex talionis

I’m not all that concerned about Spurs winning the PL trophy now. A substantially more serious contender to knock off Liverpool is Leicester City, a few of whose core players have the requisite experience.

Flexdegea

5 at back and Liverpool been walking thru them all game. Defensive collapse. Failed tactics......dinosaur manager

Irwin99

Awful performance from Spurs. You expect them to have some solidity at the back but Liverpool cut through them.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think respectfully we were having a debate a few months ago, where i was saying this will end bad for spurs.

Still expect you to win the Carabao though.
Yeah well it's not going well and now if Kane's out for a while I really fear for the season. A league cup win won't fix this.

BlahRules

Yeah the players just gave up. We are so far away from the like of City and Liverpool it's just depressing.
Having Mourinho won't allow you to catch them. Your best chance is to poach the Southampton manager again. I am sure it will do wonders you

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Having Mourinho won't allow you to catch them. Your best chance is to poach the Southampton manager again. I am sure it will do wonders you
I honestly don't think that would help. We need a massive clear out and about 4 new players for the first team minimum.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I honestly don't think that would help. We need a massive clear out and about 4 new players for the first team minimum.
I disagree. i think you have good players. Son and Kane are argugably the two best attackers in the league. Kane would walk into any other team.

It is 100% Mourinho and his negative tactics. A Leopard doesnt change his spots. Thats why i thought going from Poch to Mourinho was the same mistake we made going for LVG to Mourinho.

If Nagglesman were in charge of this Spurs team, they would be unreal.

RooneyLegend

We were for about 2 weeks. Just like you were.
The sensible ones amongst us knew we were never in any title challenge though. Have you guys started calling for his head yet or is there still some evidence needed?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I disagree. i think you have good players. Son and Kane are argugably the two best attackers in the league. Kane would walk into any other team.

It is 100% Mourinho and his negative tactics. A Leopard doesnt change his spots. Thats why i thought going from Poch to Mourinho was the same mistake we made going for LVG to Mourinho.

If Nagglesman were in charge of this Spurs team, they would be unreal.
No, you don't get it. They were this bad under Poch. They have been this bad for 2 years. It's the squad.

Loon

:lol:
Never rely on Spurs for anything. All they’ve done is given that lot their Mojo back.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Spurs and especially Mourinho run their main players into the ground and end up without Kane for a substantial period most seasons. No rest whatsoever and this season will show their squad up once again.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If i were Spurs i would go for Hassenhuttle or Nagglesman. The longer they keep Mourinho, the longer its going to take to reverse the rot. Just like us. Except we had to reverse Moyes and LVG as well.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Kane is like a De Bruyne and RVN rolled into one player for Spurs. Without him they are bust.

They gifted a team of Liverpool's quality two goals that could have easily been dealt with, and should have been dealt with. Sure Liverpool were lacking a bit of form going into the game but you cannot gift them two goals, hell it's the PL, you cannot give any team two goals.

Strange squad selection and line up, Rodon at CB over Sanchez or Alderweireld? Doherty and Aurier selected, where is Reguillon? Reguillon has been one of Spurs best players this season. Bergwijn, yeah ok sure, he does the most defensive work of Spurs wide attackers, but you kind of want goals from your wide attackers no?

Hojbjerg their best player by a mile. Everyone else average with a special mention to Doherty for not really doing anything.

Spurs will probably slide down the table if Kane is out for a prolonged period, could end up mid table if he is gone the rest of the season.

always_hoping

Spurs have now lost six consecutive league games against Liverpool for the first time in their history.

Spurs attempted three shots in entire game against Liverpool, the fewest by any 'Big Six' team in a Premier League game this season. Their final shot was their only goal...in the 49th minute

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs and especially Mourinho run their main players into the ground and end up without Kane for a substantial period most seasons. No rest whatsoever and this season will show their squad up once again.
Kane getting injured was a direct result of getting clattered by Thiago. It's nothing to do with running him into the ground. It's an impact injury.

The Purley King

I’ll give it another two months before 99% of Spurs fans realise that mourinho is the virus after all.........

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Kane getting injured was a direct result of getting clattered by Thiago. It's nothing to do with running him into the ground. It's an impact injury.
Every season though Kane plays week in week out and then misses a month or two. I wasn’t specifically meaning tonight’s injury but just a thought over past seasons.