Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

Staff

football has gone mad
Absolutely. It's incredible how much money there is in England atm, clubs from other leagues can sort themselves out for 2 summers by selling just a couple of players to the PL.

CM

I may or may not have been completely truthful in my last post, I didn't see the tweet either.

Bogga

CP spending that money...

It's like when you were 13-14, got your first job that summer and the month after you got your first salary. SO MUCH MONEY! I'M GONNA SPEND IT ALL! :D

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Can we adopt a policy in this thread that when embedding a Tweet that the poster also does a quick copy and paste of the text (starting from the top with the source) beneath the Tweet?

Many posters do this already, but if everyone could adopt that technique then people who can't view embedded Tweets at work for example can still understand what is going on, and it would be helpful when Tweets are deleted to have the text there separately in the post.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
AS aren't reputable. This news is as good as nothing re. Pogba

pablotatt

The AS article also reads like they're just trying to scare Real fans into thinking it might not happen.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I definitely believe we are in for Pogba, and that we will pay the ridiculous fee, but not that he will come. He will go to Madrid.

BarstoolProphet

Agreed. There is a chance its somehow madrid trying to be smart. Not sure how. Isn't as their paper, or is that marca?

From what I can gather it seems that AS are anti-Florentino while Marca are pro. Both seems to have contacts within Real Madrid but the latter probably receives info from the main man himself. Doesn't Balague work for AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.