Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilev

But elsewhere will be LA galaxy and Qatar. I dont think zlatanthinks he is finished. 220K is a reasonable demand by raiola's standrds and shows he wants to be here.
If it's without singing-on fee then yes, it's reasonable. Maybe it's 10m siging-on fee and 220k in wages, that roughly translates to what i've said and i find it more realistic.
As for other clubs, sure most of them if not all are not from europe, i would not completely disregard another european club being after him although it's tough to imagine who. But it also his last big paycheck. He knows that if he drags it, 2-3 years from know he could not demand such a high salary in Qatar, China, USA.

Vilev

For those that can't be bothered to read the link. Olympiacos have a clause which entitles them to 50% of the fee if sold before 1st Sept 2016. The only stumbling is trying to get around this.
Easy as pie. You loan him with fixed transfer in the end of 15-16 season. Been there done that, they were like 10-20 deals like that when FFP were introduced. All with the goal of delaying certain expenses.
That's no stumbling block at all.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Who will replace them?
No idea. The club is just cutting down the salary fees. Bartra, Vermaelen, Adriano and Douglas are also on their way out so there should be at least 3 coming in. Reports about Bellerin but I don't expect him back this coming season.

Anyway, it will be very hard to replace Mascherano and near impossible to replace Alves.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Mascherano and Dani Alves :(

This hurts.
Alves earns too much and his performance is not proportional to his salary.I mean, I guess that you are sad for the memories but in my opinion is a fantastic new for the squad.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Alves earns too much and his performance is not proportional to his salary.I mean, I guess that you are sad for the memories but in my opinion is a fantastic new for the squad.
He deserves what he gets. A top top professional that can still give the team at least one more season of top quality.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He deserves what he gets. A top top professional that can still give the team at least one more season of top quality.
In that case sorry mate, I thought that Messi would have influence in the board to get him another year.

Nedved

Evra and Alves on the flanks together :drool:

Happened 8 years too late though.
Alex Sandro will likely be first choice in the left and Alves will rotate with Lichtsteiner on the right. perfect signing if true, both for a 3-5-2 and a 4-3-1-2. Would probably mean that Cuadrado stays at Chelsea.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
You can't surely give certain players big money and lose that experience in defence. Surely it will bite them on the bum eventually?
As of yet only Alves is almost certain to leave. I still have my hopes on Mascherano staying. He's not getting paid that much anyway, which is a reason for him to leave tbf.

saivet

Thought Chelsea sold him. Makes sense though, Chelsea love to loan players out and Juve love to make loan offers for players.

saivet

Chelsea still have:
  • Cuadrado (27)
  • Marin (27)
  • Moses (25)
  • Atsu (24)
and of course Djilobodji (27)
Fecking hell. I recall Moses signing a new contract not long ago, which was bizarre. Shocked that Marin is still on their books.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Fecking hell. I recall Moses signing a new contract not long ago, which was bizarre. Shocked that Marin is still on their books.
Marin's still contracted until next year according to this

He's played in Germany, England, Spain, Italy (well, he didn't even get a league appearance), Belgium and Turkey.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Marin's still contracted until next year according to this

He's played in Germany, England, Spain, Italy (well, he didn't even get a league appearance), Belgium and Turkey.
Better than Ozil.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I know he's still too young but that's a great coupe by West Ham. The kid is highly rated. Our U17 national team is very good and we just won the EuroU17 but he was one of the stand out. Let's see how he adapts

diarm

Griezmann behind Ibra with Martial on the left and a new right winger.

feck it I'd say we'd win the league.
I've been moaning about us needing a right winger for two years but if we signed Griezmann to play behind Ibra and next to Martial, I could live with Rashford/Januzaj/Pereira playing on the right side.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
I posted about him the other day asking how United fans would feel about signing him. I really think he's got a lot of talent and might be worth a punt, you'd need a more established midfielder in this summer I think certainly he's worth a gamble considering he probably won't be more than £10-12M if that. Just a shame for him that Bayern are jam-packed with midfield talent and he probably won't get a look in.

But he's 6'1" and good in the air, technically efficient with decent passing, good close control and a decent shot on him, certainly something to build on for somebody who's only 20 with over a dozen international caps and impressed enough as a prospect to make it to one of the world's premier teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.