g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sun: Netflix and Amazon Prime in bidding war to sign Man Utd for revealing fly-on-the-wall docuseries like All or Nothing

RORY65

Glazers are leaches but it's not like super rich owners haven't gone down this route (see City)
That's because City are sportswashing and a PR documentary in a year they won the league was helpful. All of the Amazon ones have basically been puff pieces which aren't interesting and the other alternative is this would be done with any serious rigour and I'm not convinced United would come out of that looking very competent.

Elcabron

Get Steve Bruce in to do it following the success of Captains log. Yes a lot of time has lapsed but it worked for Top Gun.

captaincantona

Zero positives for the football side of the club. Will be seen as a great opportunity to make a quick buck and counter the narrative that the club is run by clowns. Will inevitably only serve to confirm that narrative. David Brent levels of cringe incoming.

BaneIsPain

It should've been done last season. Imagine the weekly meltdown and Rangnick blasted through the dressing room.
The ship has sailed.

Zen86

It could actually be an interesting insight into the club at a a pivotal time. But yeah, it would no doubt be a cringe fest in reality.

northernsoul74

Wouldn’t they have missed all the good stuff? Season has started.and transfer window about to close.

hobbers

The club are no doubt stupid enough to think they can control the narrative and make it more of a vibez fc nostalgia fc propaganda series. When it actuality it'll just expose how shit the club is run.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I hope it's filmed like Kitchen Nightmares with that loud drone sound playing every time someone makes a mistake and the camera panning to Gordon ten Hag

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Surely the more we get to see behind the scenes the better? Love these type of series.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I'd fecking love for this to happen. Quality entertainment is all I care about.

evil_geko

They couldn't wait for us to stabilize before doing this could they? Bloody hell, this is horrible timing for doing this.

CM

I wouldn't be against one of these per se but you get such little behind the curtain content that you just know some fans would use something like this to form lazy narratives on the players and manager.

Most meaningful stuff likely won't be seen by the cameras and the things that are will probably be edited and watered down anyway.

Lecland07

Don't know why people are worrying - if they are only bidding now, production of this will likely not start until next season.

lsd

The Oracle
I am positive we were the first choice when they started doing these shows and never bit.

The only reason I could see us going for it now is if the Glaziers are starting and the offer is crazy money

spiriticon

I am totally against this.

This media shit will distract EtH's rebuild. Let him get on with the job undisturbed.

Muppetry_man

Reading in the Twitter Tranfers topic ... Germany
I am positive we were the first choice when they started doing these shows and never bit.

The only reason I could see us going for it now is if the Glaziers are starting and the offer is crazy money
The offer is always going to be crazy money, simply because it's Man Utd. Imagine there was a rummour after the Liverpool game that there was big 2 hour meeting and things were said openly between the squad. That I would imagine will be inside. Also I agree with other members, it better be next season. This season we need to focus on Europa League and Carabao Cup! (no white text)

Zlatattack

In fact we should have done this years ago. Imagine every season having it's own documentary!

cyberman

Seems like a season late with the hopeful direction we’re going in

Djemba-Djemba

Why so negative? I liked the ones about Spurs, Arsenal and City. They were all really good and IMO took their fanbase closer to their club and players.
They'd do nothing but embarrass the club. We're a shambles off the pitch , and have been a shambles on the pitch for most of the last 10 years.

If we still had Fergie and were a well run club winning trophies then yeah go for it. Not this current Utd.

Now I'm actually optimistic with Ten Hag, think he was absolutely the right choice but I'd want him more settled before any of this.

Maticmaker

Was always going to happen after the other ones.
Yes, I suspect as mass media entities, its Netflix and Amazon's backdoor into top PL football. Just think of all the 'pro-mo' material they will have when they are revealed as backers of the launch of the new 'Super League'! :nono: