Sun: Netflix and Amazon Prime in bidding war to sign Man Utd for revealing fly-on-the-wall docuseries like All or Nothing

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I hope there will be Caf classics included in there like Flight tracking, nos vemos en Manchester, Roy Keane tesco story and Thiagometer.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It can't be for this season no way. They are only in the bidding stage. I'm not keen on this but it seems inevitable. Hopefully we're stable enough for next season if it has to happen.

£700M and they have a deal :D

As shit as we are, it's ManUtd and they would get all eyes watching.

dal

God yes, I can’t wait to see ETH running around the dressing room saying look this is how you run then pulling a lightbulb from his rook-sack.

siw2007

I’m against this unless these companies are willing to offer a fortune/life changing (for the club) amount of money for the rights, I’m thinking multi billion here.

Wolverine

It isnt a great idea but can totally see this happening because money talks

Tiber

Why not? Not exactly going to derail our title charge is it?

Tiber

Nice underdog story, upper mid table club battle for a europa league place all season and clinch 7th on the last day of the season.

Ema_datsi

Not while the scumbag Glazers are still in-charge. As incompetent as they are, they still are under the impression that they have some reputation to preserve (maybe in Tampa bay). Just like wrestling shoot interviews, I hope we get a docu series about how horrible Jack-off Joel and his siblings were as owners

Chumpsbechumps

This will just end up more “everything’s awesome” nonsense propaganda. Maybe a bit if drama with clips of Arnold having a few pints with fans. Maybe some clips of Murtagh at an animal sanctuary , petting endangered pandas.

And then some angry clips of United players with “me angry, me really care” type reactions after games they run half the distance of opponents and wonder why they lost!

A proper documentary would be about United’s tone Deaf PR strategies and a frank discussion on how thick they think fans are.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Other big clubs have done it, so why not? Being a fan of football you should relish a rare documentary behind the scenes, especially of your own club! the Arsenal, City, Liverpool and Spurs documentaries were fantastic.

I bet most of you didn't want United on YouTube either? or having social media accounts? take a look at City, they embraced these modern forms of communicating their culture first, before most clubs whereas United were literally the last of the big clubs to move into modern times... I believe this was because of SAF and the whole 'United Way' bollox.

Last edited:

Seveneric

No, not now. Wait until we are successful again.
Arsenal haven't won anything of note and haven't been "successful" in a while, still got a documentary.

I'd think the current state of the club is more of a deterrent to this, than trophies.

Smores

Going to happen sooner or later. The club will control most of the coverage anyway so won't be that bad.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Give it time and this will be standard across the premier league and will be part of the season to season entertainment and media for every club.

Love it and would love United to do one. Would be a comedy most of the time.

“Arnold and Murtough are taking a flight to complete the deal for de Jong “

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I would welcome this if only to get a real insight into how the transfer conversations/deals get done, how much pre-match preparation is done and what the dressing room is really like.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The pub 'leaked footage' was just a teaser. United, as always, on top of their marketing game, irrespective of what happens on the football side.

R'hllor

Some of you sound like you would sell your own mother. Yea thats what we need now, clown fiesta in franchize with Benny Hill music in the background, you just know they will green light that drivel.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Imagine we do this wile winning the league
I'd take just having a decent season, getting a few scalps and a trophy or two along the way. Basically not being embarrassed and seeing meltdowns played out for the whole world to see.

mu4c_20le

I'd take just having a decent season, getting a few scalps and a trophy or two along the way. Basically not being embarrassed and seeing meltdowns played out for the whole world to see.
The meltdown is from the fans.