Surveillance Draft

SirScholes

Sorry lads I've been at work since 8am till 10pm, not a usual few days.
I'm off tomorrow and half day Thursday so I'll catch up on everything I've missed, apologies again

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
@green_smiley

Has SirScholes put all his votes in yet for Best Drafter?
Yes
It was such a random empty threat :lol: You will never be taken seriously as a draft mod now.

So, who won? It was tied, so that vote probably tipped the balance?
Yes, and the winner is
to be announced after the Final, as I do not want it to influence the votings

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
@Physiocrat the injured players will be PM'ed to respective managers as soon as the match thread is up?
Yep for the 1st round of injuries - note both managers know who is injured. Then post the update around 8hrs after and do the same process again but the last 16hrs injury update.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Okay, so I noticed that in the Aldo-Prath vs. Pat-Sjor match, Pat and Sjor were both active participants whilst Aldo was the only active participant from his team.

I just want to make sure about this, but there should be only 1 active participant per team in the match, correct? Are there any circumstances when more than 1 manager from 1 team can be actively involved? @Physiocrat

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Okay, so I noticed that in the Aldo-Prath vs. Pat-Sjor match, Pat and Sjor were both active participants whilst Aldo was the only active participant from his team.

I just want to make sure about this, but there should be only 1 active participant per team in the match, correct? Are there any circumstances when more than 1 manager from 1 team can be actively involved? @Physiocrat
It's up to the managers involved and who they're happy with. Just avoid double teaming and the same time. I didn't notice it being a particular problem with PatBepo but I'll keep a closer eye on it

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

It's up to the managers involved and who they're happy with. Just avoid double teaming and the same time. I didn't notice it being a particular problem with PatBepo but I'll keep a closer eye on it
We agreed in the match thread that all 4 managers could post, and in any case they out-posted us by 30 posts to 25 (Aldo 24 posts, Prath 6 posts, Sjor 15 posts, me 10 posts).

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Mon, 5th - P-nut vs Tuppet
Tue, 6th - Onenil vs Gio
Wed, 7th - Physio vs Mazhar/Enigma
Thu 8th - Viva/EAp vs Downcast
Fri, 9th - DavidG vs Joga /// Skizzo/Annah vs Bleezy
Sat, 10th -
Sun, 11th -
Invictus/Raees v Sirscholes

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Can someone help me with creating my formation graphic? Won't be on a computer for some time

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
One game to symbolize this draft with 10 men picked and the war of style: the ECL Final 95

Milan: Panucci, Desailly, Boban, Maldini
AJAX: Kluivert (sub), Overmars, De Boer, Davids, Litmanen, Seedorf

ECL 1995

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
@Physiocrat @green_smiley

Maybe for the future rounds, for injuries, how about the neutrals just PM the manager whose player is injured instead of giving opponents advance notice of injury?

@antohan @harms
The reason I wanted to tell both is because in the event of an injury both sides it you have an uncertain tactical choice as you're both guessing how the other side will respond and so influences your change too.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The reason I wanted to tell both is because in the event of an injury both sides it you have an uncertain tactical choice as you're both guessing how the other side will respond and so influences your change too.

Anyone else have thoughts?
Also if people get busier - makes sense to keep it as in advance.