The Arsenal Kids .....An Apology

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Yet again Arsenal's amazing team of six year olds crumble hopelessly, the very first time they come up against a side who gives a shit.

Could anyone seriously not see this coming?

Bearded but no genius

Yet again Arsenal's amazing team of six year olds crumble hopelessly, the very first time they come up against a side who gives a shit.

Could anyone seriously not see this coming?
JoPub, obviously.

Mind you, she's on a business trip.

She might log back in in order to prove she's not really just here as a shit stirrer before going off to cry copiously into her Aaron Ramsay duvet.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
JoPub, obviously.

She might log back in in order to prove she's not really just here as a shit stirrer before going off to cry copiously into her Aaron Ramsay duvet.
I like Jopub.

plus he's gone on a slightly insane anti-Wenger crusade lately, which can only help to increase his popularity further

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
JoPub, obviously.

Business trips ? me / ooh .... if only

Hang on I'll just check to see if I'm still fooling the cafe I'm in invisible mode and getting away with it

Yep looks like I am ( I assume) so now I can conive and conspire away without anyone knowing about it

Man its so cool to be able to do that, to get up to secretive 'stuff' without anybody but the mighty Jason HRH knowing what I'm really planning - but dont worry caftards jason can see what Im really up to and he'll inform you all about the ...er ....'stuff' I'm planning .........wont' you Jas :lol:

_______

Anyway Well done Burnley, really up for it and another lesson for our younger players.

Even the greatest youngsters in the world have to learn from somewhere dont they :D

Yassir

I think Jo's ok, man. He started a joke thread and he was proud of his club

But today shows that the youngsters still have a way to go yet

Oh and my wife is from Burnley so she's ecstatic

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
I think Jo's ok, man. He started a joke thread and he was proud of his club

But today shows that the youngsters still have a way to go yet

Oh and my wife is from Burnley so she's ecstatic
Well I bet she's a happy girl tonight

Bizarre to think that when I was a kid Burnley were one of the top sides in the country - none of the really big clubs liked to go there

Yassir

Well I bet she's a happy girl tonight

Bizarre to think that when I was a kid Burnley were one of the top sides in the country - none of the really big clubs liked to go there
To be fair she doesn't like to go there herself! But it's still her hometown.

Your team has great talent dude and they lost to a side that beat a strong Chelsea away. No shame in that

Christofaux

To be fair she doesn't like to go there herself! But it's still her hometown.

Your team has great talent dude and they lost to a side that beat a strong Chelsea away. No shame in that
To be honest i dont think any gunner fan around the world feels any shame in the result... unless they dont know anything about football.

Yassir

To be honest i dont think any gunner fan around the world feels any shame in the result... unless they dont know anything about football.
I agree. Now seeing as I'm a United fan and before I get accused of being an Arsenal fan Ill just say that I think Utd have finally got some promising youngsters again

B Cantona

Desperate
I've admirably managed to restrain myself from making any jokes at all tonight about how Burnley supporters are inbred, have 6 fingers on all three hands, are fathered by their own children, drink their own urine because it tastes better than the tap water, are too dumb to spell the word dingle, make Blackburn folk look sophisticated etc

GloryHunter07

When it comes to the Carling cup I've no complaints about Arsene - he's doing exactly what should be done in this competition, blooding inexperienced youngsters
Refreshingly not knee-jerk, kudos.