The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Parents of the year candidates abandoning their son.

I am sure we will see them on Tucker tonight.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Learn to not get caught...

“I want to be very clear,” McDonald said on Friday, “that these charges are intended to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable, and also send a message: that gun owners have a responsibility. When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences.” She added: “Justice for the victims and their families is at the forefront of today’s announcement. We need to do better in this country. We need to say, enough is enough.”
It's a start, at least. Good luck to the prosecutors.

The Purley King

Apparently the gun was in an unlocked drawer that their son could access.
And that is not a crime. From bbc “neither federal nor state law requires gun owners to keep their weapons locked away from their children”
Blimey.
I know I live next door to Croydon and plenty of fecked up stuff happens there on a regular basis but this is something else…….

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
To be honest, it's just a stupid fecking country and they need massive gun law reform. There is literally no reasonable need for anyone to own a gun. It's purpose is only to kill and nothing else. They're all too caught up in their idiotic amendments and "rights" that they can't see what is fecking obvious to the rest of the world. Worrying about their freedom when they have more shootings than anywhere else in the world, for a very obvious reason. Just idiots.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Christ, an Uzi, a Tommy gun, an M-60, an M-16, & many more. Batshit crazy.

And because today ends in -y…

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
If someone posted this in Portugal, child services would be knocking on their door.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The Land of Opportunity (to shoot small kids legally without killing them).

It's where you go to make your dreams come true. :wenger:

Interval

Level
I have never seen a country fetishise an object as much as America does guns. Not even going to the fact that it’s a weapon. Just any object. It’s like how the Dutch have that dumb shoe that they make into touristy things. But even they don’t want to sleep with the shoe next to them and revolt if someone took it away.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Reading this thread from Dec 1 and onwards and it reads like some utterly bizarre out of control thriller fantasy.

Carolina Red

Staff
Students doing detective work & stopping a school shooting…

Walked past 2 kids in class today talking about what they’d do in case of one. (The day’s actual class topic was on urban land use and city models)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Students doing detective work & stopping a school shooting…

Walked past 2 kids in class today talking about what they’d do in case of one. (The day’s actual class topic was on urban land use and city models)
A fecked country.