The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This draws me back to something I’ve said on here a few times before… sometimes punching people in the mouth is completely appropriate.
There was a brawl in the street a bit after this clip. Hopefully fascists were hit hard & repeatedly.

Carolina Red

Staff
College President David Bushman, in a message on the school's Facebook page, called the shootings an "unspeakable tragedy."

"Campus Police Officer John Painter and Campus Safety Officer JJ Jefferson were shot and killed on campus while protecting us," Bushman wrote. "These officers were close friends, known to many of us as the 'dynamic duo.' John was JJ's best man in his wedding this year. They were beloved by students, faculty, and staff. I hurt for their families and loved ones, as I know we all do."

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Insurrection, open shootings of innocents by police and nutters, right wing dictatorships over school curriculums. Any other western country would have called for martial law by now. Or at least a state of emergency.

I guess it's different rules in the wild wild west.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This one is a little bit on Germany as well.
You can blame Germany for giving birth to that movement, but if anyone tried to do such a rally in Germany they would get dispersed/arrested and charged within minutes.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Those fecking rich douchebags. Mountain Brook is the wealthiest city in Alabama and one of the highest concentrations of wealth in the US. It's literally a tiny city on the hills surrounding a small valley that has a golf club. The "houses" in that place will blow your mind. Not surprised there are some rich ass kids who are racist as feck.

Edit: Crap, hit post. Anyways, if you were to ask me to pick a city this would have been in my first guess would have been somewhere in Shelby County (the Shelby in Shelby vs. Holder) and Mountain Brook would have been #2. They border eachother so I'll call it a tie.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Those fecking rich douchebags. Mountain Brook is the wealthiest city in Alabama and one of the highest concentrations of wealth in the US. It's literally a tiny city on the hills surrounding a small valley that has a golf club. The "houses" in that place will blow your mind. Not surprised there are some rich as kids who are racist as feck.
I remember it well from my wine sales days, quite the enclave.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This is sick. The Fedex truck and the packages didn't give them a hint that he was actually working for Fedex? How did the 911 dispatcher came to the conclusion he was suspicious? So many questions.
this is not me defending the asses at all but there is a chance he was in a rental truck or van and not a marked FedEx truck. Occasionally, and especially at busy times of the year, our FedEx deliveries are not in marked vans.

Also, FedEx is the worst. If you have to send packages use UPS. At least their drivers are unionized. Also, FedEx uses independent contractors a lot.

as for your question… well it is Mississippi after all.

WPMUFC

"The country has gone to hell because AOC is in congress and I wasn't allowed as a teacher to let students brutally mock transgender children"

Notice how she knows she completely fecked up as she goes silent after that. :lol:

Carolina Red

Staff

"The country has gone to hell because AOC is in congress and I wasn't allowed as a teacher to let students brutally mock transgender children"

Notice how she knows she completely fecked up as she goes silent after that. :lol:
1) that guy’s head turn when he realizes what she said is great

2) that twat should never be allowed near a classroom again