The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

Anustart89

I wouldn't mind if all the republican fundamentalist nutjobs created their own breakaway Christian country with no gun regulation because Jesus said guns are good and started mass shooting each other there instead of dragging everyone else into it.

MarylandMUFan

What an asshole. A magazine ban would mean smaller magazines for your pistols not a ban on the pistol. Hell, in the late 1990's, because of the liberal wave in the white house and congress, Colt began working on the "iColt" (that's the real name). They were a couple of years away from releasing a product that uses fingerprint technology to police officers and then 4 years away from releasing it to the general public (the thought was that they wanted to be ahead of the gun safety laws they thought were coming). Those laws never came so they scrapped it. That was 20 years ago and we are still dealing with this shit.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Shooter was in the clinic earlier in the day complaining about his back pain. Apparently he was sent away without resolution. He then went to buy the AR.

It was easier for him to get a gun than it was to get proper healthcare.
The American experience

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
So.....nothing to fear unless you oppose it then. Good stuff Marge.

RedDevilQuebecois

Could go in a few different threads…

Someone should remind that b!tch how the way of nationalism went for Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and now Putinist Russia. What a fecking idiot.

I wouldn't mind if all the republican fundamentalist nutjobs created their own breakaway Christian country with no gun regulation because Jesus said guns are good and started mass shooting each other there instead of dragging everyone else into it.
That breakaway country would easily fall into a hole of poverty and violence on the level of Haiti in a matter of a few years.

Red Stone

And this is why it will never be too soon to get political about gun control after a mass shooting. It never fecking ends. Feck the NRA.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
- School
- Hospital
- Shopping centre
- Philadelphia
- Nightclub

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout