g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The curious case of Jon Moss

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
needs an easy run out after a christmas blowout.
Apparently asked Ralf for Shaw and Matic to start the game too knowing their fitness. He said if you help me my German friend I'll help you.

Chief123

He seems to be a promotional Kit Kat that gets revealed every week with a newer chunkier version. Unbelievable he’s a professional ref.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Apparently asked Ralf for Shaw and Matic to start the game too knowing their fitness. He said if you help me my German friend I'll help you.
“genau. too many schweine in decken, meine chubby kleiner freund?”

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I thought he reffed ok today in fairness, I'm in shock really. Then again that's one of the slowest games the fat prick will referee all year.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Why do we get this incompetent obese cnut every other week?!
Just said that to mate... "Him? Again?"

I can only think that someone in a senior position thinks he's a top ref so needs to ref some of these type of games (not saying we are no.1 or anything)...

.... as opposed to most football fans who think he's a fat, pedantic, vindictive tool who couldn't keep up with an U11s game.

Oranges038

He's a fcuking awful ref.

Like a fat hungover Sunday league ref plodding round the pitch blowing his whistle every now then for the sake of it.

Jev

What's he done wrong? Surely you guys don't think that was a clear-cut penalty for Ronaldo?

SeanyC

A league 1 ref at best! If he’s trying to get his fifa accredited badge on his shirt, he’s a long long way to go!

led_scholes

Honestly, we should ask to never have him again. Do English referees have an issue with handball?

Ralaks

Fat wanker. Could not wait a second to give them a penalty, but not us.. jesus

CraftySoAndSo

Every time i see the thread title the more i think it would be an excellent title for a children's book.

cyberman

Can’t see how ours isn’t a pen. Just because the arm is sticking out from the back doesn’t mean it’s not a pen. He doesn’t have to turn at that angle

OldSchoolManc

Dier made himself the size of at least 2 defenders stretching his arms out like that.
Those arms were completely unnatural in position

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Free for all on Pogba. Fat cnut.