Television The Flash TV Series | Comic Book Stuff in Spoiler Tags Please

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I had to turn the last episode off, because it was too scary for me.

Cicada II's recitation of the pelican rhyme was chilling. Has there ever been a better villain in any medium?

(I might be being sarcastic).
Both Shecada and discount Keanu Reeves were awful. Makes sense they killed off the original Cicada but to replace him with his exact female version was an incredible feat.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Ok, what's the deal with Cisco? "I don't want this power to be the most extraordinary thing about me". Ok, so stop using your fecking power then! You don't have to lose the ability completely in order to stop using it constantly. Just. Stop. Using. It.

Nora was great this season, as was Thawne, as always! Tom Cavanagh is absolutely key to this show. I've loved every incarnation of Wells' character, too. Just a great screen presence.

Wish Cicada.......would......stop.......talking.......like.......this.......all.......the.........time.

Looks like Dibny's got his future wife showing up in the next season, judging from the scene at the end with the file.

Iris' sudden ability to fight reminds me of Arrow. Does anyone remember when Laurel (the original) couldn't fight at all, and then met someone at a boxing gym, and then within two episodes took out 3-4 men in an alley? :lol:
Game of Thrones thought they had the worst writers. Step aside HBO, CW is here for that throne.

Though this episode was actually decent, this season somehow managed to out shit the last. Hopefully, with Thawne back, they bring back Harry (i think, Jessies dad). Nora was excellent - shame they killed one of the best characters.

Sandyman

Ok, what's the deal with Cisco? "I don't want this power to be the most extraordinary thing about me". Ok, so stop using your fecking power then! You don't have to lose the ability completely in order to stop using it constantly. Just. Stop. Using. It.

Nora was great this season, as was Thawne, as always! Tom Cavanagh is absolutely key to this show. I've loved every incarnation of Wells' character, too. Just a great screen presence.

Wish Cicada.......would......stop.......talking.......like.......this.......all.......the.........time.

Looks like Dibny's got his future wife showing up in the next season, judging from the scene at the end with the file.

Iris' sudden ability to fight reminds me of Arrow. Does anyone remember when Laurel (the original) couldn't fight at all, and then met someone at a boxing gym, and then within two episodes took out 3-4 men in an alley? :lol:
Think the actor wants to leave the show. Also, if he doesn't use his powers, what else will he do in the team? Can't be the brains because they have Iris for that now :D

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thawne is still the best thing about this show. The only regret I have with his character is he didn't kill Iris at the end.

The 100th episode aside, this was a massive snoozefest. Cicada part 1 & part 2 were awful. Overall another poor season.

Sylar

Oh gosh yes, Laurel was taking on league of assassins people like they were nothing.

Seriously, this show has loads of comic book shit to copy from. How do they fck up villains so much that they need to go back to the one from season 1.
Thawne is great. And its funny, when s3 happened, everybody said 'shit, another speedster villain'. However since going away from that, they are even worse.

They even had a season which included Grodd vs King Shark suck.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Oh gosh yes, Laurel was taking on league of assassins people like they were nothing.

Seriously, this show has loads of comic book shit to copy from. How do they fck up villains so much that they need to go back to the one from season 1.
Thawne is great. And its funny, when s3 happened, everybody said 'shit, another speedster villain'. However since going away from that, they are even worse.

They even had a season which included Grodd vs King Shark suck.
The comics books are so good

Andersons Dietician

I spent pretty much the whole trailer trying to put together where I had heard that voice before. Weirdly almost started up Heroes season 1 the other day when I was looking for something to watch.

Sylar

I spent pretty much the whole trailer trying to put together where I had heard that voice before. Weirdly almost started up Heroes season 1 the other day when I was looking for something to watch.
Watch that then pretend it ends there :)

Andersons Dietician

Has anyone else ever noticed that Neymar seems to be a fan of the CW Arrowverse. He is forever commenting on Grant’s Instagram and they have back and forths. Seems like such a weird combo.

@Sylar at what stage is it what’s his face and what’s his face square up for what should be an epic fight since they are the two most powerful but really it sucks. But yeah everything after the first season is basically like Iris crapped it out between her 2nd coffee and saving team flash.

Sylar

Has anyone else ever noticed that Neymar seems to be a fan of the CW Arrowverse. He is forever commenting on Grant’s Instagram and they have back and forths. Seems like such a weird combo.

@Sylar at what stage is it what’s his face and what’s his face square up for what should be an epic fight since they are the two most powerful but really it sucks. But yeah everything after the first season is basically like Iris crapped it out between her 2nd coffee and saving team flash.
Guessing you mean the fight between Peter and ... Sylar :nervous:
It's the last ep I believe of season 1

Seriously they ruined sylar after that with some emo stuff with Veronica Mars.

Sylar

Looks like its going to be about the Flash. Long overdue.

Andersons Dietician

Cisco with the top notch song choice :lol:

But god almost every character is annoying now. I really can’t stand any of them anymore.

kouroux

:lol: Iris displaying her strength already. She saved the man from being swallowed by the black whole without hanging on something. That's ridiculous already

Andersons Dietician

:lol: Iris displaying her strength already. She saved the man from being swallowed by the black whole without hanging on something. That's ridiculous already
I saw some video interview where the cast were talking about her having a really big storyline this year.

Sandyman

Has everyone given up on this? Don't you want to see how Iris saves Barry from the crisis? :D

Anyways, Wells is back :drool:

Amir

Next week's episode shall focus on The Flash getting over a bad back.

Because after telling Cisco he wants him to lead the team after he's gone, Baryy will be spending some nights on the couch

Sylar

Just watched this episode and that scene stuck out and coming to this thread I'm glad it was mentioned :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Found this more enjoyable than most of the recent episodes. The show just seemed better without Barry and Iris. Now if only they could get rid of Dibney it would probably be much better.

Seemed a bit clunky in parts but a Cisco episode was obviously always going to be good. Guessing next week we’ll be back to Barry drama. You would think he’d maybe call or FaceTime his good mate Oliver so they can discuss how they are both being played by the Monitor.

kouroux

Found this more enjoyable than most of the recent episodes. The show just seemed better without Barry and Iris. Now if only they could get rid of Dibney it would probably be much better.

Seemed a bit clunky in parts but a Cisco episode was obviously always going to be good. Guessing next week we’ll be back to Barry drama. You would think he’d maybe call or FaceTime his good mate Oliver so they can discuss how they are both being played by the Monitor.
They are ?

Andersons Dietician

Barry is being told he has to die, Oliver made the deal to do what the Monitor wants and by doing so, saves Barry and Kara.

That's right, right?
@kouroux thats pretty much how I recall the last crisis/crossover. That was the deal Oliver made but more stuff has come to light this series but I guess it depends if you’re watching the UK schedule or US.

I’m mostly speculating as nothing has been confirmed but certainly seems like the monitor isn’t being truthful and is playing people off against each other and other things.