The Guardian

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's not called 'everyone's comment is free (or indeed necessary)' though, is it?
Ah, schemantics. Can't argue with True Scotsman arguments, can I? Wonderful debating there. Just shows that you refuse to see anyone else's side.

Don't respond to that. I don't give you the right to respond to my claims. Hehehehe

decorativeed

Ah, schemantics. Can't argue with True Scotsman arguments, can I? Wonderful debating there. Just shows that you refuse to see anyone else's side.

Don't respond to that. I don't give you the right to respond to my claims. Hehehehe
Just shows how infuriating it is when everyone has the means to voice their opinion of other people's opinions. I hate people's opinions! And I can't even remember how to do white text on my phone!

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
you should have added this

Is it constantly going out with the wrong kind of person, breaking the fourth wall or being an aspirational mess?

because i am even less inclined to read the article now

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is Fleabag that thing the Guardian is talking up now that Girls is no longer on TV? I mean, they're both shit TV shows but at least Fleabag has people watching it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Blimey...

'That winter, we were staying in a ski lodge when H introduced me to the Moomins. I was instantly hooked. I loved their solidarity, their love of nature, their sweetness & their white curves – I was astonished to find myself aroused by them'

'We made Moomin-love right there and kept going for 18 glorious months'

My life in sex: the woman who has a thing for the Moomins ~
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/dec/13/my-life-in-sex-woman-who-fancies-moomins

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Blimey...

'That winter, we were staying in a ski lodge when H introduced me to the Moomins. I was instantly hooked. I loved their solidarity, their love of nature, their sweetness & their white curves – I was astonished to find myself aroused by them'

'We made Moomin-love right there and kept going for 18 glorious months'

My life in sex: the woman who has a thing for the Moomins ~
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/dec/13/my-life-in-sex-woman-who-fancies-moomins
This is dodgier than the 'us girls' letter.

I nicknamed H Pappa Moomin, bought him a top hat, fed him up.
I used to work as a seamstress and was able to create a realistic latex outfit.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
If I deleted this thread would anyone argue we aren't better off?

DOTA

I've seen other Chiles articles in the Guardian, btw. That's arguably not the worst.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
With vast majority of the UK’s media being quite hard core right wing, the Guardian is one of the last left wing/liberal media left in the UK.

DOTA

With vast majority of the UK’s media being quite hard core right wing, the Guardian is one of the last left wing/liberal media left in the UK.
But what is your view on Croatian words for genitalia?

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Hadley is a total fecking Karen: Middle class entitlement, super white-radfem, J.K. Rowling fanclub membership, doesn't seem to think much of transgender people or women of colour, lacking in self awareness. It's perfect that she of all people wrote the article, and off the back of defending Julie Bindel.

Also I'd say that Karen, like Gammon do have a little meany sluriness to them but sometimes the best medicine is not the most palatable.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I hope it does. Stilton on a pizza with some spicy beef is one of the few pleasures I have left. It also lets me carry out counter attacks against the dog.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I assumed that stilton was one of Prince Charles' servants.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I think you may all be reading the wrong Guardian articles. Their actual reporting is usually very good.