The Halo 3 thread

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
I have one on reserve ...where do you live uae ? Here in NY there were lines from since yesterday evening
i live in dubai. Could have bought the game no problem a couple of days ago. Just walked into the shop and the guy was like we have it if you want it. For about $60 i think. I just don't have the money yet!:(

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
MacGyver is launching it in a shop here at midnight :lol:

They should lock him in a steal box with a copy of Halo 3 and a paper clip and see what contraption he comes up with to make a daring escape (that or he suffocates - either would be equally entertaining)

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
people have actually filled themselves buying it, and posted it on youtube

the films end with them showing the camera the actual disc and then they woooop like crazed idiots and run home to play it

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
He'll sharpen the disc and use it as a weapon
To kill himself? Interesting. What makes you think MacGyver is the type of person who would take his own life in an impossible inescapable situation?

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Just seen some gimp with over 500 gamerscore points for this already.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Hope all the hype doesn't make it piss all over people's hopes for this game. Oh and the biggest game release ever will be the new GTA.
Agreed. I may get a PS3 solely because of GTA and also to play Oblivion without worrying about my computer crashing every few minutes.

Do you really think that Gears of War is a good game rather than another hypebunny? I'll give you BioShock, but for some reason you don't even mention that. It's twice the game Gears is.
I'm a fan of Sony but i've gotta say that Gears of War is the absolute dog's bollocks.

nemanja nemagic

Agreed. I may get a PS3 solely because of GTA and also to play Oblivion without worrying about my computer crashing every few minutes.

I'm a fan of Sony but i've gotta say that Gears of War is the absolute dog's bollocks.
Isn't GTA coming out on both 360 and PS3?

Retirantmobs

If reports are to be believed the reason GTA was delayed was because rockstar can't write the codes for the PS3 and they couldn't release the 360 version without the PS3 version finished.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'm really feeling bad about not going out for a midnight launch.

How very, very sad.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Awesome game. To me, this game will never be the jaw dropping experience that the original Halo was (when I didn't know what the feck the game was about). But so far, it's pretty awesome. The multiplayer is better than Halo 2, and the campaign so far is better as well.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Its just landed on my door stop. I wasn't expecting it for another few days. Beat that gimps :D

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
You cnut. I have it at home, was so tempted to call in sick today.

Feck sakes.

Retirantmobs

it has also been touted that the 360 caused it becuase they cant fit everything on the disc
So why have we yet to see any footage from the PS3 version? All the screen shots and video's have been done with the 360 version of the game.

I personally just think the yanks at rockstar are sat on there overly huge fat arses all day.

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
I'll be on this.

Some of you cnuts who I know from posting before should add your tags so we can have some games.

I'd ask Spoony but no doubt that tool isn't ever getting on Live.