The Halo 3 thread

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Unbelievable!

Just been playing online with ret and others, haven't lost a game yet and had top kills every game so far!

I'm such a loser.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I'll bet Nails Live tag is GaryNevillesnumber1lookalike or ratfacedcunt

;)
Actually it's The Sidane

NateIsATit along with all its numerical variations were taken.

Add me if you dare!

Is anybody playing the Call of Duty 4 multiplayer beta? It fecking kicks ass - even though I'm shit at it...

vanthaman

Winner
a few great games we had then lads, although i would say that considering it was Me and Hectic destroying the rest

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

You were on our team for the last few games Ret, see how much better it was!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I hate king of the hill because I just prefer killing. I think I had the most kills for every match.

I'm fairly rubbish at the other stuff.

We make a good team Neon.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

I'm off the 360 now, I'm going to shower (not done anything since I got the game), get changed and have some food, then I'll accept you!

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
You make sure you do.

Is Ret as rubbish at Halo as he is at Rainbow 6?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He says he's quite good at Rainbow 6. He was quite bad at Halo, but then I'm not sure if he was fully playing.

We did team slayer with me, ret and van. It was first to 75 kills. I had 45, van 25, ret just 5!

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
He says he's quite good at Rainbow 6. He was quite bad at Halo, but then I'm not sure if he was fully playing.

We did team slayer with me, ret and van. It was first to 75 kills. I had 45, van 25, ret just 5!
I'm still getting used to it. I've been playing COD4 beta I was pressing some of those controls mixed with Rainbow6 controls. I tend to prefer more tactical games rather then just run and shoot type stuff like what halo is.

I'm the best of the best on Rainbow 6 :)

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'm still getting used to it. I've been playing COD4 beta I was pressing some of those controls mixed with Rainbow6 controls. I tend to prefer more tactical games rather then just run and shoot type stuff like what halo is.

I'm the best of the best on Rainbow 6 :)
Fair enough, I really want to play COD4, what's it like ret?

I will have to play you at Rainbow 6 when I get it, although I know I will get battered.

Retirantmobs

Fair enough, I really want to play COD4, what's it like ret?

I will have to play you at Rainbow 6 when I get it, although I know I will get battered.
COD4 it's immense and shall only get better with other maps and more guns etc. You can shoot through walls and fences etc

Rainbow6 is great once you get used to the places where people hide etc. The terrorist hunts are a good way to have a look at the maps you play online. They is also two map packs the red and black ones on market place both are free so get them as well.

Spoony

The People's President
It costs money. Some people are also not interested in online gaming and like the 1 player mode.
Money's not the issue. I've not actually played games for yonks. . .and don;t quite have the patience that I used to have. That said, I want to play Halo 3. . .and will definitely get Live. Still trying to get hold of that Samsung, Jazz recommended, I'll probably go live a soon as I get it.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Right I'll add various people to my 'friends' list this evening. I'm gonna avoid the Halo 3 campaign until I finish Halo 2 - so it's multiplayer ownage all the way.

Post your Gamertags if you wanna piece of the All Powerful Super Being! :devil:

Retirantmobs

Right I'll add various people to my 'friends' list this evening. I'm gonna avoid the Halo 3 campaign until I finish Halo 2 - so it's multiplayer ownage all the way.

Post your Gamertags if you wanna piece of the All Powerful Super Being! :devil:
Same as on here - Retirantmobs

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Got my Xbox back today. Good timing or what!

Also picked up Halo3 form Blockbuster video fro £34.99.

My gamertag thingy is JimboWheat if anybody fancies getting their arses handed to them by a Chelsea suppporter.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Got my Xbox back today. Good timing or what!

Also picked up Halo3 form Blockbuster video fro £34.99.

My gamertag thingy is JimboWheat if anybody fancies getting their arses handed to them by a Chelsea suppporter.
Go on then add me to your xbox LIVE. I reckon Halo3 is all I will be playing for the next month or so, so the more the merrier.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'll post it again in case it was missed before, perhaps we should have a thread for gamertags?

Hectic

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Feel free to add me everyone.

I'm alright, and I don't care if you are shit or good, I just love playing online.