The MMA thread

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Rockhold is claiming top 10 opponents are turning him down

Well maybe because he hasn't fought in two years and hasn't won in about four years.

Plus he took a dig at Weidman's ''feminine shins'' :rolleyes:
I hope Weidman retweets those montages of Rockhold losing his soul multiple times to the likes of Bisping, Romero and Blahfilsdnfsjklnwck

Luke1995

Also, Hermansson X Edmen is a good one. Weird move by the UFC to put Edmen at the deep end of the shark tanks again, but seems like they really trust the kid

Deery

Dreary
The guy that got KO'd just now, I'm pretty sure has cerebral palsy or something.

Makes you wonder where they get some of this guys :lol:
Is this the guy fighting the Israeli dude?
had about 3 chances to finish him instead took of running across the octagon. :houllier:

ZupZup

The problem Loureda has is that she is 22 years old with about 3 fights. Realistically it’s far too early in her career to have this much of a spotlight on her... she should still be fighting in the prelims and learning the trade away from all this attention.

Obviously the attention is just from how she looks and acts on social media... not for her fighting merit.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Also, Hermansson X Edmen is a good one. Weird move by the UFC to put Edmen at the deep end of the shark tanks again, but seems like they really trust the kid
Read one interview he did during the week, and he said that even he lost his last fight, he didn't want to step back the level of competition. (Ronda is his manager, so she can get the big fights easy I guess)

But you are right. Jack put a beating on him after a good first round from Edmen.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Font neutralised coby nolove. Thats not something you see everyday

Luke1995

Read one interview he did during the week, and he said that even he lost his last fight, he didn't want to step back the level of competition. (Ronda is his manager, so she can get the big fights easy I guess)

But you are right. Jack put a beating on him after a good first round from Edmen.
I think even now Edmen is likely to get someone in the top 15-20 range.

Luke1995

Guys, anyone ever tried messaging your favorite fighters on social media ?

Just wondering if it would be a waste of time or if there is a small chance of getting a reply.

Obviously the Mcgregors and Jon Jones of the world would be a long shot, but there are some fighters with less followers who maybe would talk to fans.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Just wondering if it would be a waste of time or if there is a small chance of getting a reply.

Obviously the Mcgregors and Jon Jones of the world would be a long shot, but there are some fighters with less followers who maybe would talk to fans.
:lol: :lol:
Yeah I messaged Wonderboy once, I was shitting myself over exams and just wanted a bit of moral support, just a one-liner. The fecker never replied :lol: of all people as well. Still love him though, he was probably busy feeding the homeless or rescuing disabled animals or something

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Yeah I messaged Wonderboy once, I was shitting myself over exams and just wanted a bit of moral support, just a one-liner. The fecker never replied :lol: of all people as well. Still love him though, he was probably busy feeding the homeless or rescuing disabled animals or something
I won't be able to look at you ever again.

Luke1995

I'm sure if he saw you in person, he would at the bare minimum, say hi to you.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Jon Jones is the most likely to respond to you if you either diss Cormier or you say that Jones is scared of Ngannou.

I've never tried messaging UFC athletes but have had responses from film directors that I follow.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Julian Marquez liked one of my Instagram posts before. He recently asked Miley Cyrus out. So I basically dated Miley Cyrus.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not a MMA but Kovalev used to follow me on Instagram. Predictably, I DM’d him in a drunken stupor. Suffice it to say - he never replied, and subsequently unfollowed and blocked me. :lol:

Luke1995

Jon Jones is the most likely to respond to you if you either diss Cormier or you say that Jones is scared of Ngannou.

I've never tried messaging UFC athletes but have had responses from film directors that I follow.
So any good MMA movie out there ? Yeah I don't think Jones cares too much about Cormier anymore. But Francis seem to have gotten under his skin.

Luke1995

:lol: :lol: You don’t look at me anyway! Nah, I was a bit like, “wtf are you doing mate” to myself afterwards, but I was extremely stressed at the time

That’s comforting :lol::lol:
That's understandable. I once was waiting for a Tim Kennedy fight to start but I had a big exam the next day, early in the morning. And that Kennedy fight took ages to start. So I ended up asleep on the couch without even seeing it :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
That's understandable. I once was waiting for a Tim Kennedy fight to start but I had a big exam the next day, early in the morning. And that Kennedy fight took ages to start. So I ended up asleep on the couch without even seeing it :lol:
:lol:

Ladron de redcafe

So any good MMA movie out there ? Yeah I don't think Jones cares too much about Cormier anymore. But Francis seem to have gotten under his skin.
There's a movie called "Warrior". It's the only decent MMA movie I known and it's a really good one. I'd recommend watching that one at some point.

RedFish

Emailing Wonderboy for moral support, you weirdo.:lol: