The MMA thread

bsCallout

What a card this is. Hope everyone makes it. Going to be a good Sunday catching up on this.

kidbob

Izzy is going to beat the absolute piss out of Marvin.

Edit: and Leon is going to do the same to Nate, so to be honest unless Fig and Moreno put on another barn burner then this is a pretty meh card.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
That's the difference a winner mentality makes.

Claressa got her ass handed for two rounds, but she refused to lose. Came back to win it with a TKO in the third.

What a fun fight, too. Excited to see how she develops. Only 26 years old.

Santos J

Yeah. Looking better every fight.

Pumped for the main event. Douglas Lima is class, but Amosov is something special. Should be a good one.
Yeah definitely, fighting how people expected after his initial hype.

Big couple of rounds coming up for Lima, belt probably on its way to Amosov as it stands.

Andersons Dietician

I hope, “that ain’t my fault man” gets made in to some sort of meme. That’s up there with “who the feck is that guy”

Lets go Jojo!!!, win this and surely it’s walking in to the buzz saw that is Valentina next :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Lamar Odom tkod Aaron Carter in a boxing match reffed by Chuck Liddell.

We are truly living in the best of times.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
When Adesanya and Vetori are having their back and forth Adesanya asks him to name top 10 opponents he has fough and Vetorri responds with that but it’s just the way he says it that made me giggle.
Oh right yeah saw that. It was funny but the thing that made "who the fook" so memorable was the timing. McGregor had like A list comedian timing on that line. I miss that McGregor.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Vettori’s trash talk game is cringeworthy. He’d be better off feigning not being able to understand English and speaking Italian with a translator by his side.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Vettori’s trash talk game is cringeworthy. He’d be better off feigning not being able to understand English and speaking Italian with a translator by his side.
I always give people that don't have English as their first language a pass on this. Imagine Adesanya had to trash talk in Italian :lol:

RedFish

He'd be doing us and mankind a big favour that's for sure. He needs to shut the feck up and fast.

Hopefully Adesanya will knock his ass out tonight.

RedFish

I hope, “that ain’t my fault man” gets made in to some sort of meme. That’s up there with “who the feck is that guy”

Lets go Jojo!!!, win this and surely it’s walking in to the buzz saw that is Valentina next :rolleyes:
JoJo will need to summon the sweet demons with her angelic voice in any battle with Valentina.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Yep, makes me cringe everytime he opens his mouth.

He clearly looks mentally unstable and not focused on the fight.

The most worrying signs are:
1. He still haven't accepted the loss Vs Izzy at their first fight.
2. He thinks he has good fashion sense.
3. Wearing his shorts the wrong way.

Izzy might knock him out this time.