The MMA thread

Andersons Dietician

JoJo will need to summon the sweet demons with her angelic voice in any battle with Valentina.
She’ll probably need more than even that :lol: For some reason JoJo loves taking shots square on in the face and just trying to pile through them. Try that crap against the Valentina and I doubt she makes it out the first round.

Murphy first who I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about it. JoJo normally gets robbed in decisions against Americans. My money she beat, Calvillo and Chookagin if not for some shoddy judging.

RedFish

She’ll probably need more than even that :lol: For some reason JoJo loves taking shots square on in the face and just trying to pile through them. Try that crap against the Valentina and I doubt she makes it out the first round.

Murphy first who I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about it. JoJo normally gets robbed in decisions against Americans. My money she beat, Calvillo and Chookagin if not for some shoddy judging.
Jo Jo looked bloody fantastic against Jessica Eye. Her striking looked seasoned and fluid. I think she can bring it against Murphy who is technical but I think can be dominated by Jo. She needs to be the aggressor.

redom

:lol: First time MMA fighter asks Rogan to go on his podcast. It must drive him nuts.
Was just thinking he sidestepped that pretty well, "one day maybe" get the feeling he's said that a few times.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Was probably heading to bed and watch the main card tomorrow but this fight has woken me up

ZupZup

Why is that not a technical submission?!

I have Paul Craig by submission in my acca so clearly I am biased... but I don’t get why that is a TKO?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Like a wet fish dancing all over my body

Pack it up folks, that’s the quote of the year

Name Changed

weso26
That's the first time I ever seen that ref before, and I'm pretty sure it'll be the last.

I swore I saw a tap during the first exchange ?

justboy68

Why is that not a technical submission?!

I have Paul Craig by submission in my acca so clearly I am biased... but I don’t get why that is a TKO?
That's a rough one to be honest.

A technical submission would definitely be given if a fighter goes unconscious to a choke. If a limb breaks and the fighter doesn't tap or verbally submit whatsoever then I think the referee can declare a TKO based on them being unable to effectively defend themselves.

Although it looked to me like he was trying to tap a fair few times there. Ref was a joke too. It should count as a submission if we're using common sense.