The MMA thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Colby doesn’t stand a single chance standing; this isn’t Usman or Masvidal. Edwards’ strikes are another level and there’s also elbows and knees. If Colby can’t walk through those strikes or get the shoot openings, I’d say this will be a very different fight to what we’re used to. I think there’s some punch-kick, punch-knee combos to the same side coming Colby’s way, nothing like he’s used to with the single strikes of people like the aforementioned.

I think if Edwards’ power is established in the first round, it’s going to be a brutal night so long as the emotions stay in check. If Leon keeps to his patient style, Colby’s sloppy striking has openings for him all night, which is why Colby wants him riled and wild.

Really hope Colby gets a reckoning tonight.
Oh I hope you’re right, I just don’t think Leon will have it that easy. They’ll be moments where Colby causes him problems with the constant pressure

predator

Youth NITK
Yeah, I hope they don't let him fight again for at least 6 months and after full medical clearance.
Definitely a lengthy medical suspension incoming.To be fair I think the UFC are usually on the ball when it comes to protecting fighters health. Refs in general are super aware of KO's etc and there are many doctors ready to pounce if needed.

For me, MMA or UFC in this case, is safer than boxing.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Playing Tenacious D while walking in together with Jack Black.
Love it :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Shavkat is so damn big, looks enormous compared to WB, who’s pretty tall for the weight

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well all we need is a Colby dodgy decision for me to officially be in a stinking mood the rest of the weekend

Grylte

Comment on stream while Covington was entering the arena.

REMOVE BLACKS AND AVG AMERICAN IQ IS 140

I need to learn to close the comment section...

Raoul

Admin
Staff

That's pretty normal on streams. Teenage incels using the anonymity to say the most offensive things they can conjure up.

Grylte

That's pretty normal on streams. Teenage incels using the anonymity to say the most offensive things they can conjure up.
Oh i know, but i'm still surprised by some of the stupid shit they manage to type out.
Safe to say a country that vote Trump to president is barely touching an average iq of 90 :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

What hope is there when every time trump comes out at these events he gets a massive cheer from the crowd. There’s just a huge swath of people who are bigoted

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Colby always looks small for a welter to me. I do wonder whether he could have made it down to lightweight in his younger years, where his pressure and wrestling would have been insane. Might have lost the cardio though

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Is Colby even fit to fight? So weird
Feels like somethings not right.

Either that, or he’s massively shat the bed, which is absolutely glorious after the years wait, all the shit he’s talked….and it’s right in front of daddy Donald :lol: