The MMA thread

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Can't wait for tonight. Want Rob to punch a hole in that cringy fecker but have a feeling that Izzy takes it unless Rob can secure some takedowns. Thompson took Rob apart a couple of years ago and while Izzy isn't as good a striker as Thompson the blueprint is set. Hope I'm wrong though and Rob's progression has put him well beyond the level he was a couple of years ago. Should be a great fight either way. Al vs Hooker should be a banger too.
If I was a gambler I'd bet on Rob, I like his chances to KO/TKO a young flashy guy who has never fought someone so good before. At -105 it sure looks good to me.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Pretty crazy fight this one!
That last round was amazing!

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Looking forward to the Iaquinta vs Hooker fight.

Iaquinta has some of the most crisp boxing in the sport, I think he's got this one despite the reach disadvantage.

RedFish

Can't wait for tonight. Want Rob to punch a hole in that cringy fecker but have a feeling that Izzy takes it unless Rob can secure some takedowns. Thompson took Rob apart a couple of years ago and while Izzy isn't as good a striker as Thompson the blueprint is set. Hope I'm wrong though and Rob's progression has put him well beyond the level he was a couple of years ago. Should be a great fight either way. Al vs Hooker should be a banger too.
In pure striking terms, Adesanya is the standout fighter in the UFC, Jones excepted. Wonderboy is not even close for me.

Nervous for him, I want him to win badly, but Whittaker is one tough motherfecker. Can see him getting caught by Izzy when he darts in the way he does, but think it'll go the full five.

RedFish

Well played Hooker lad. In control and sharp on the counter. Took hardly any damage which must be a refreshing feeling!

Al was one dimensional. He should try kicking more!