Film The Movies I want to see thread

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
My mind is blown, Hollywood are making a Rentaghost movie. Yes BBC's rentaghost.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I've been told there's a Film Adaption for Akira in the works.

That could swing either way from brilliant to collosal error.

Gambit

I've been told there's a Film Adaption for Akira in the works.

That could swing either way from brilliant to collosal error.
Oldmans playing the colonel. At least the director has stopped the studio form having Zac Effron as Keneda.
Anyway speaking of classic Jap films Kitanos Outrage. Graphic violence ensues, you are warned

Gambit

Theres so many Dark Night Rises spoilers I could give, that'd ruin the film for you.

forrie_x

Anyone thinking of going to see the movie 'Drive' with Ryan Gosling in it. Don't.

Actually the biggest load of garbage I've ever gone to see.

Usually when you see a bad movie, when it finishes, you still half enjoy it purely for the entertainment factor, until it sinks in how bad the movie actually was - this one, i just couldn't wait for it to finish.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I've heard the word is a few minutes of Dark Knight Rises footage will be played before IMAX MI:4 screenings...What say you IDK gambit?

Lance Uppercut

Anyone thinking of going to see the movie 'Drive' with Ryan Gosling in it. Don't.

Actually the biggest load of garbage I've ever gone to see.

Usually when you see a bad movie, when it finishes, you still half enjoy it purely for the entertainment factor, until it sinks in how bad the movie actually was - this one, i just couldn't wait for it to finish.
*Stares uncomfortably*

Gambit

I've heard the word is a few minutes of Dark Knight Rises footage will be played before IMAX MI:4 screenings...What say you IDK gambit?
Opening 10 minutes, like they did with the Joker heist from the Dark Knight.

The_Red_Hope

That's a crazy likeness. He really know's how to get under the skin of the character. That's a very impressive cast for the movie as well. Looks promising, hopefully better than J Edgar.

Gambit

Daniel day lewis, playing Lincoln