Film The Movies I want to see thread

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I want to see Cowboys and Aliens. I don't expect high-brow entertainment, I just expect fecking Cowboys and Aliens, cool.
Exactly, it's fecking cowboys and aliens.

Ivor Ballokov

Just been reading about Ides of March, George Clooney starring and directing, Marissa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti and Ryan Gosling this surely can't fail to be brilliant.

Gambit

This is either gonna rock or suck great big sweaty, hairy donkey balls.

Gambit

Early reviews on Cowboys and Aliens have come in and it seems to follow the themes of fun and safe..... :(

wr8_utd

:'(

Decent cast as well with Zachary Quinto, Simon Baker, Demi Moore, Kevin Spacey and Jeremy Irons.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You lot are useless
That's an awful looking Superman. Brandon Routh looked very much like Superman. Like he was born to play that role, appearance wise.

What's with the hair and costume? It's all latexy/reptilian skin looking.

Gambit

First publicity shot of Cavill as the new supes

Gambit

feck off what is this bullshit?

How dare they remake Judge Dredd. Those pictures look like it's going to be some rubbish comedy.
Remake, you make it sound like the traversty that was Stallones film was some standard bearer.

Gambit

Probably already been done in another thread but here have Bane V Batman

Gambit

Rise of the planet of the apes has been getting good reviews, which make me happy.

Gambit

So it looks like the Superman film is a reboot.

Gambit

Is it me or does Radcliff look like a minime Hugh Jackman in this trailer?

Gambit

Based off the game apparently. I have no memory of any frigging spaceships.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Got the feeling this'll turn out to be an unscary CGI-fest (particularly when the Woman makes an appearance). Pity, because the premise is solid, and even the late-'80's tv film version was very good.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It's just you. He looks like Harry Potter with some fluff glued to his face.

I'm hoping the fluff can act.

Is Red Tails an elaborate film version of 'Operation get behind the darkies'? ..It looks like it. It's also "Inspired by true events", which is always ominous.

Gambit

It's just you. He looks like Harry Potter with some fluff glued to his face.

I'm hoping the fluff can act.

Is Red Tails an elaborate film version of 'Operation get behind the darkies'? ..It looks like it. It's also "Inspired by true events", which is always ominous.
Their was an all africa american fighter pilot unit during world war 2 but I imagine they've been modified for the story. They even had red tails, all I want though is some great aerial dogfighting action.
Tuskegee Airmen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gambit

Anyway Paranormal activity meets Apollo 13.

Gambit

Director Ridley Scott Signs Up For New “Blade Runner” Film
Earlier this year, fans of the **** classic “Blade Runner” got worried when a company acquired the rights to make a spin-off movie and turn it into a franchise. The pre-production work moved slowly and the company seemed to have no real excitement in making an addition to the original 1982 movie, which is widely regarded as one of the best of all-time.

But the wheels are finally in circulation and the fans would be excited to know that the person chosen to direct the new “Blade Runner” movie is Ridley Scott, the same guy who directed the original movie nearly three decades ago.

But movie enthusiasts shouldn’t get too excited at this point as so far, not even the screenwriting team is in place. According to one of the producers Andre Kosove, fans shouldn’t expect the movie to hit the theaters before 2014. In fact, the project’s current situation is so undeveloped that it is undecided whether the movie will be a prequel, sequel or spin-off of the original Harrison Ford-starring flick.
A complete remake of the original isn’t permitted according to the copyrights deal, but material from Phillip K. Dick’s source novel titled “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?” can be used.

The original Blade Runner was about a cop fighting humans-like robots for his survival on the streets of ultramodern LA. The events of the movie take place in 2019, when scientific innovations have given rise to futuristic stuff, such as flying cars.

But the new project will have no place for Ford or his character. Kosove said, “If you’re asking me will this movie have anything to do with Harrison Ford, the answer is no. This is a total reinvention, and in my mind that means doing everything fresh, including casting.”

Those who want to get a taste of Scott’s direction skills before he revisits the “Blade Runner,” should watch out for his “Prometheus,“ which is a 3-D sequel to his 1979 sci-fi “Alien.”
Wow