The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Fracture90

When is Fury/Joshua slated for? Os it going to also be without fans?
Long way down the road. Joshua gotta fight his mandatory, Pulev. Whilst Fury is going for that Wilder trilogy. Neither of the challengers is taking step-aside money.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Long way down the road. Joshua gotta fight his mandatory, Pulev. Whilst Fury is going for that Wilder trilogy. Neither of the challengers is taking step-aside money.
Oh yes ... Coming back to me.
Will both of those fights be without fans?

diarm

I'm not sure I've ever seen a less expected knockout than that one.

MalcolmTucker

What a shot - out of no where.

He'll be feeling absolutely sick after being ranked #1 for 1000 days - he'll be angling for a rematch definitely.

Kazi

Can’t believe Povetkin told his trainer “I’m gonna end this whole man’s career” after the 4th round

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Imagine being the mandatory challenger for a title fight for ages and get nothing and then get sparked clean out like that by someone nobody thought would beat you. Feck.

Fracture90

Weird from Whyte, his jab was effective and he was catching Povetkin with that left hook to the body on the exit.

Edit:jab

Deery

Dreary
Imagine being the mandatory challenger for a title fight for ages and get nothing and then get sparked clean out like that by someone nobody thought would beat you. Feck.
I thought Povetkin could win the white Mike Tyson

Deery

Dreary
What’s Eddie chatting about a rematch? Get to feck Povetkin should be mandatory for the belt what’s going on with boxing so corrupt

Deery

Dreary
Have to say I thought £20 was to much but am bouncing off the walls after that