g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The Second RedCafe Sheep Draft

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
There's a good enough pool. It's just a matter of whether you take a risk, play it safe, risk letting someone else get this guy or that guy.

That's why it's fun on this side for once :)
Yup the pool is feckin cracking. 5-6 GOAT material picks and 10 or so brilliant picks

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Ah, yes, the fun sheep draft. This should be really fun to spectate. I'd love to get involved in these drafts, but I lack the research time and knowledge of some of the other competitors, so I don't want to get embarrassed. Still, though, this should be a fun draft.
It never stopped me.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Ah, yes, the fun sheep draft. This should be really fun to spectate. I'd love to get involved in these drafts, but I lack the research time and knowledge of some of the other competitors, so I don't want to get embarrassed. Still, though, this should be a fun draft.
Be a AM to some manager. Can provide inputs and get inside scoop on which players are rated and not.

Annahnomoss

That's actually a good point.

So, is anyone looking for an assistant manager? Anyone mind mentoring me like how van Gaal and Sir Robson mentored Mourinho? :angel:
Take over my team and I will be your AM if you want. Not that you will need one, you'll get the hang of it quickly!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Take over my team and I will be your AM if you want. Not that you will need one, you'll get the hang of it quickly!
Sorry, mate. I've already received and accepted an offer from Stob. I'm sure you can do well yourself. You're quite good at these drafts, anyways.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Especially since we are both out of the Fifa tournament :(
Don't remind me of that. I just want to move on and have fun in this resurrected draft. I've spectated several of these already, and they look quite fun, but I'm afraid that I'll restrict myself to the draft favourites rather than be innovative.

Skizzo

Don't remind me of that. I just want to move on and have fun in this resurrected draft. I've spectated several of these already, and they look quite fun, but I'm afraid that I'll restrict myself to the draft favourites rather than be innovative.
Never know until you try it. I was reluctant at first. Sometimes you try drafting a certain. way and it fails, but you're happy with the team you drafted. Other times luck carries you through. Some drafts are drafting friendly...others are carnage like EAP 's reality draft.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
They don't come more innovative than me, you'll learn from the Sven Eriksson of caf drafting.

No shame in the quarter finals.

NM

That's the spirit.
The idea that we won't know who have been picked until the end of all 3 tries is both evil and excellent. It will lead to a lot more sheep I think.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Never know until you try it. I was reluctant at first. Sometimes you try drafting a certain. way and it fails, but you're happy with the team you drafted. Other times luck carries you through. Some drafts are drafting friendly...others are carnage like EAP 's reality draft.
Walk in the park that. Mmmm, can't wait to see the carnage. The good thing about sheep drafts also is you can shadow them, I have a firm pick in mind!

NM

I haven't submitted, but I will today. Probably after the game.

sajeev

@sajeev is finally playing? Awesome!
will choose a combination of 11-12 players, no one would rate other than me of course. will get booted out in the first round of matches. but will be fun drafting

btw can i bounce some names off you?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
will choose a combination of 11-12 players, no one would rate other than me of course. will get booted out in the first round of matches. but will be fun drafting

btw can i bounce some names off you?
By all means mate. I haven't done (and won't do) any research, but happy to help with assessments/fit, etc. Mind you, I was the only one who ended up with a sheep in the first round last time out :lol:

sajeev

By all means mate. I haven't done (and won't do) any research, but happy to help with assessments/fit, etc. Mind you, I was the only one who ended up with a sheep in the first round last time out :lol:
cool, will pm you once i am done with my research