The Second RedCafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Anto please stop hinting at players. You do this all the time. Just stop.
This isn't a snake draft and it's the second turn so players may or may not have been picked already. The more discussion the better.

I have been debating on him for a couple of days now and still not sure I can build a team around him and win votes :(
See? He knew, but got greedy. Will likely wind up with Moroninho on the pitch now. So much for whether he can "build a team around" his pick.

kps88

This isn't a snake draft and it's the second turn so players may or may not have been picked already. The more discussion the better.
That's not for you to decide. Skizzo has clearly mentioned in the OP not to do this.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That's not for you to decide. Skizzo has clearly mentioned in the OP not to do this.
NO NAMING of unpicked players. Even though there is no order in this, this rule still applies.
1. I didn't name anyone other than blocked players
2. The ones I alluded to may have been picked by now. Or not. Who knows? That's for you to risk-assess. That's the whole point.

kps88

Giving strong hints is obviously as good as naming them. Same shit every draft. Beats me why you can't just enjoy it without the need to always stir things up for your entertainment.

NM

1. I didn't name anyone other than blocked players
2. The ones I alluded to may have been picked by now. Or not. Who knows? That's for you to risk-assess. That's the whole point.
Anto, you aren't playing. The players are. We don't like it, can you please stop?

@Skizzo can you take a call on this.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
@Balu's post made me read through the First Redcafe Sheep Draft thread. No surprise given the tensions involved that around a third of the managers involved have since been banned. The sheep draft probably put them over the edge.

Skizzo

No naming of unpicked players.
No hints.
If a manager does it, they lose a turn.
Spectators shouldn't post anything in the thread either in regards to hints of possible players each round either.

There will be plenty of banter and discussion one picks are revealed. Then the mocking of each other can commence then :)

NM

No hints.
Spectators shouldn't post anything in the thread either in regards to hints of possible players each round either.

There will be plenty of banter and discussion one picks are revealed. Then the mocking of each other can commence then :)
@antohan

You can laugh after the picks are made mate. How come you didn't play?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
No hints.

Damn. And I was just getting to ready to post a cipher containing the names of several incredibly tasty picks. Spoilsport, you are.

But I suppose it's fair to comment (without naming them, of course) on players who went under the radar after the round has ended? If a big name makes it through unpicked, it'll be very hard not to comment on the fact - again, without actually shouting his name out, but still. Imagine if Beckenbauer hadn't been picked. It's unrealistic to expect nothing but an embarrassing silence after something like that.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Damn. And I was just getting to ready to post a cipher containing the names of several incredibly tasty picks. Spoilsport, you are.

But I suppose it's fair to comment (without naming them, of course) on players who went under the radar after the round has ended? If a big name makes it through unpicked, it'll be very hard not to comment on the fact - again, without actually shouting his name out, but still. Imagine if Beckenbauer hadn't been picked. It's unrealistic to expect nothing but an embarrassing silence after something like that.
AM help via PM help is always welcome!

Kazi

I thought Cruyff would be more popular than De Stefano tbh. I reckon most people stayed away from Beckenbauer after Nesta-gate in the first draft.

NM

I thought Cruyff would be more popular than De Stefano tbh. I reckon most people stayed away from Beckenbauer after Nesta-gate in the first draft.
What happened?