The Second RedCafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Yeah ffs. Wasn't expecting that block at all... Initially earmarked him as my 3rd pick but decided to go for him, seeing how many managers were still in the second round.

Damn you @sajeev
Damn you! Sajeev had him down for 2nd round all along! :mad:

BorisDeLeFora

Jesus, I had Haan down as a 'safe' option for round 3, ridiculous.

Time to go ultra conservative.

Kazi

The question is, just how bad are these sheeps going to be. Need to work out my opportunity cost here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The question is, just how bad are these sheeps going to be. Need to work out my opportunity cost here.
In my opinion, if I would have wanted to get a sheep at some point, then this is the point at which to get the sheep. In my opinion, there are some decent sheep in this pool that aren't really going to cause too much harm, IMO.

kps88

In my opinion, if I would have wanted to get a sheep at some point, then this is the point at which to get the sheep. In my opinion, there are some decent sheep in this pool that aren't really going to cause too much harm, IMO.
There's also a few real stinkers who will do lots of damage. Not sure how we'll decide who gets who. The pool is too small to find 10 sheep at the same level.

sajeev

There's also a few real stinkers who will do lots of damage. Not sure how we'll decide who gets who. The pool is too small to find 10 sheep at the same level.
There will be around 100 sheep. So if set the basis criteria as having played Professional football at the highest level in respective country and at least 1 international cap, it will level things a bit

VivaJanuzaj

I'm really confident I'll get a sheep. I mean REALLY confident.
Bashing my head against the wall for not going for Sammer first round. Could've made Kazi a happy lad too with Beckenbauer

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
There will be around 100 sheep. So if set the basis criteria as having played Professional football at the highest level in respective country and at least 1 international cap, it will level things a bit
But Mourinho would be such a wonderful sheep :(

Kazi

Play Mourinho as a sweeper, his mind games will make every centre forward bottle it. You can sell that tactic easily.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
You know who used to play football?

Edit: Fück you VJ

Last edited:

sajeev

Play Mourinho as a sweeper, his mind games will make every centre forward bottle it. You can sell that tactic easily.
unless he comes up against the one who was the greatest

MDFC Manager

The suspense is killing me! And by that, I mean the suspense of which sheep I will be given.

NM

So who are we thinking for sheep? What about a Frenchman who can't seem to learn how use a coat zipper?

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
So the one who knows all the results (or most of them anyway, depending on who hasn't sent his pick yet) is piecefully asleep, probably heavily drugged after his vist at the dentist, while you guys are biting your nails in what could go down as the biggest bloodbath in the history of sheep drafts? Wonderful, I love sheep drafts.

VivaJanuzaj

So the one who knows all the results (or most of them anyway, depending on who hasn't sent his pick yet) is piecefully asleep, probably heavily drugged after his vist at the dentist, while you guys are biting your nails in what could go down as the biggest bloodbath in the history of sheep drafts? Wonderful, I love sheep drafts.
:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This is incredible