The Second RedCafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Teams after Round 4:

NoPace - Liedholm, K. H. Förster, Hugo Sanchez, Chumpitaz, Preud'homme, Rummenigge
KPS88 - Dino Zoff, Del Piero, Bergomi, Cannavaro, Papin, Carboni
NM - Puskas, Platini, Tardelli, Pirlo, Ferrara, Zanetti
Harms - Hidegkuti, Passarella, Perez, Alonso, Kaltz, Weiner
Annahnomoss - Guardiola, Garrincha, Landa, DaMarcus Beasley, van der Sar, Lizarazu
MJJ - Hitzfeld, R. Carlos, Eboue, Xavi, Nesta, Iuliano
MDFC Manager - Shankly, Seaman, Veron, Vieira, van Basten, Reuter
Raees - Busby, Batistuta, A. Cole, Schweinsteiger, Breitner, Gerets
Joga Bonito - Batteaux, Hierro, Effenberg, Kohler, Littbarski, Schuster
Edgar Allan Pillow - Rocco, Scholes, Pantsil, Desailly, Baresi, R. Baggio
VivaJanuzaj - Ancelotti, Ferdinand, Kenwyne Jones, Figo, Nedved, Peruzzi
BorisDeLaFora - Guttman, Cafu, Lucio, Shevchenko, Stoijkovic, Völler
Cutch - Lobanovskiy, Nilton Santos, Bozsik, B. Charlton, Hamrin, Gento
Sajeev - Capello, Seedorf, Davids, R. Marquez, Henry, Canizares
Kazi - Stein, Scirea, Boniek, Cech, Klinsmann, Hagi
Stobzilla - Stankovic, Ince, Tioté, M. Laudrup, Kahn, Blanc

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@MJJ, the Sheep Committee has spoken.

You are a very naughty boy, you even had us having to talk soft-like-a-marshmallow Baloo out of breaking rules, which would have been unfair on VivaJ.

We suggest you start aiming for the very best like EAP or that sheep ship will sink.

Fortunately though, that's a bloody good Juve side, and we couldn't find a shit enough sheep for you so you get a rather decent player here, albeit one with a very bad int'l tourno under his belt.

That's really sadistic. Putting up a picture of Fenomemo in a sheep pick! :lol:

antohan

Am i the only one who thinks Baggio is overrated.

RUNS AWAY
Run away from Theon, for starters.

I did manage to win a draft with him. A rarity, tbh, always gets shoe-horned into top-heavy multi-10 sides.

NM

Run away from Theon, for starters.

I did manage to win a draft with him. A rarity, tbh, always gets shoe-horned into top-heavy multi-10 sides.
I reckon you and Theon should team and try and play a draft together. Top fun.:D

Love Stobzilla's pick. @Stobzilla you were 10 seconds away from being blocked. My pick and yours were the only ones I considered,

antohan

There is one already. Still a damn great 2nd though, pretty close between the two as well.
I don't call him a striker though. That would be overlooking his much broader and more considerable talent.

antohan

Meh I wished people stopped PM'ing each other for advice. You're essentially asking voters what they think of your potential picks. The guys trying to do it alone stand no chance against a team effort.
It's no big deal really, and it's generally people new to the drafts that do it. Call it coaching youth prospects ;)

antohan

I reckon you and Theon should team and try and play a draft together. Top fun.:D
I actually sort of teamed up with him when he was in that CL draft. It was great fun, never saw anyoone capable of producing so many zillion lineup variations, let alone when considering possible reinforcements. His first one is usually the right one and the rest gets increasingly weird and WTFish.

Then he got it set in his mind he wanted Xaviesta and Pirlo at the same time and the whole thing went tits up. So frustrating, think I even voted against it myself.

Love Stobzilla's pick. @Stobzilla you were 10 seconds away from being blocked. My pick and yours were the only ones I considered,
There's nothing wrong with it, just that it sure would have been the second round attempt if THE OTHER ONE failed. No?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv

There were a few I almost went in for. I was very surprised it got through though.

NM

There were a few I almost went in for. I was very surprised it got through though.
Yup very closed.

@antohan had no time for research so have no clue what you are talking about with regards to the other pick for Stob. I'll take a look now.

Kazi

I got two good picks, but for some reason, I still feel robbed. Baresi and Nesta both go through, unblocked. Ugh.

Kazi

Not with Stobz picking Kahn and Blanc ahead of the bleeding obvious.
I still have no idea who you're talking about. Those were the two I had down on my shortlist two, with a winger being a possibility in Blanc's team too. Effenberg and Matthaus can't be picked.

Edit: Or are you just suggesting that that pairing is too weak of a first round pick.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Just saw Cutch's pick. Hamrin and Gento. :eek: Ffs that's a scary wing duo. The speed on those 2 buggers... Going to be a nightmare for most FBs.

Great vintage look his team has so far, as well.

Skizzo

All possible picks are already in front of you, so this should go quickly.

MANAGER EVENT

For the next three stages, you will be trying to snatch a player away from a rival.

Each manager must send in:

A) One player of theirs to be protected through the round
B) One player from another team they want in their squad
C) Which player you propose to swap him for - no sheep allowed (sheep being the pink coloured ones in the player roster), you can't propose a player the other manager has no need for (e.g. a second GK, second RB/LB, etc. straight swaps are recommended). The Game Master's take and decision on this will be final.

Rules of engagement:

1) If the targeted player is protected, you are shit out of luck and will be told: BLOCKED, nothing else. You can keep trying to bark up that tree as there's no limit on how many times you can try the same player.

2) If the targeted player is unprotected but has attracted interest from other managers, you are out of luck and will be told: BLOCKED, nothing else. You can keep trying to bark up that tree.

3) If the targeted player is unprotected, hasn't had interest from other managers, and his manager hasn't lost a player yet, he joins your team, swapped for the one you offered. You will be told: PASS. His manager won't be informed except in exceptional circumstances*.

4) If the targeted player is unprotected, hasn't had interest from other managers, and his manager has had provisionally successful attempts on one or more different players in that same round, then the one offering the better player is successful. Again, the Game Master's view on who is the best player offered as a swap is FINAL. One will get PASS, the others will get BLOCKED and will be flogged as stingy bastards once the round is over.

5) If the targeted player has been snatched already, or the manager has lost a different player in a previous round, you will be told FAIL - MANAGER ALREADY LOST A PLAYER.

*Exceptional circumstances: if (and only if and when) a manager has successfully targeted a player but has lost a player he was offering as a swap (in a previous round or concurrently) he will be told so and asked to pick a different one. He will not be told who is being offered as a swap. Tough shit.

Last edited:

NM

Can we discuss potential sales/transfers here or is that illegal.?