The Second RedCafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That is what makes it fun. I am just talking about Landa because it will be great whether I get stuck with him or manage to get rid of him.
Landa is fine, I get the idea, at least make him an epic figure, not some boring fart leading the line.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
In other news, @Red_devil_ has caused a major upset within the Evil Committee.

Now this is why draft games are dick-waving cockfests, the moment the curvy lass stepped into the commmittee room @Chesterlestreet started getting frisky and the unthinkable happened...

Despite all the alcohol, and the creaking bones, a massive blast from the past arose, inviting the attentions of the red-skinned sexpot.

This prompted an irate response from jilted monkeyanto, who blew their heads off, and that of Chester's local dealer of good stuff, some chap called Edson.

@Gio remained aloof not having a clue what's going on or about the fact he is in a Committee to begin with.

In the meantime, @Balu just did what he does best and enjoyed the whole show, leaving @Skizzo to clean up the mess.

Security cam footage:

Monkeyanto is still on the loose, unstable, and dangerous.

Local police are linking the recent events to the discovery of five dead ninjas this morning with a cryptic note left behind "F U EAP, LOL".

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
In other news, @Red_devil_ has caused a major upset within the Evil Committee.

Now this is why draft games are dick-waving cockfests, the moment the curvy lass stepped into the commmittee room @Chesterlestreet started getting frisky and the unthinkable happened...

Despite all the alcohol, and the creaking bones, a massive blast from the past arose, inviting the attentions of the red-skinned sexpot.

This prompted an irate response from jilted monkeyanto, who blew their heads off, and that of Chester's local dealer of good stuff, some chap called Edson.

@Gio remained aloof not having a clue what's going on or about the fact he is in a Committee to begin with.

In the meantime, @Balu just did what he does best and enjoyed the whole show, leaving @Skizzo to clean up the mess.

Monkeyanto is still on the loose, unstable, and dangerous.

Local police are linking the recent events to the discovery of five dead ninjas this morning with a cryptic note left behind "F U EAP, LOL".
Shorter version:

RD enters the picture.
Gio was confused/impotent.
Pat & RD were getting it on.
Balu was watching it (with a camera, I presume)
Skizzo cleans up the mess after.
You eloped with Chester
I get to LOL.

BorisDeLeFora

I've most certainly "Downgraded" in terms of the stature of my pick I think (and thus upgraded someone else), but it gives me more flexibility in future rounds, so I'm happy with it.

Annahnomoss

I've most certainly "Downgraded" in terms of the stature of my pick I think (and thus upgraded someone else), but it gives me more flexibility in future rounds, so I'm happy with it.
I see, I see. You went for Landa, so you would have some flexibility later on. Not a bad idea!

Skizzo

Antohan would be a little easier to sell if he actually used a more recent picture. He keeps putting up that picture of him in his prime...not the more recent one.

kps88

I swear I read a post here saying all the picks were in about 20 minutes ago.

VivaJanuzaj

@Skizzo and @Balu I must say, before knowing who I'm (not) getting and whom I'm losing, the idea of this round is amazing. I might take it back when I lose a player but I love how this round keeps me on edge.

Skizzo

@VivaJanuzaj and @Stobzilla

You both need to answer a question. Winner gets their pick to go through. You've selected different players from the same team. Don't disclose your choice, or the team you're picking from.

This question will have nothing to do with the draft. Closest answer wins.

Skizzo

The deadline is 7:23pm GMT. so that's 8 minutes.

What age did I move to the USA. Closest answer wins.

Every draft should have random shit questions to decide the fate of its participants :)